Rough Day

You can get it through money I heard. It’s the salt on the rim of the margarita.

I read somewhere spider silk direct from the spinnerets is good for stitching things in place. But hey if bothers you any you have the hot tub don’t you? Try a mix of pepto bismol, squid cuts, and band aids. I did invest in some elbow braces/elbow sleeves myself.

Clean/cure with vinegar.

That definitely won’t work. Usually the opposite. Sometimes if you only answer questions you can get away with it being a preventative visit but as soon as you ask a question it gets changed to an office visit and has a copay. At least that is how mine works.

I just got my left wrist xrayed on Friday. No breaks. I had a work injury on November 9th. I guess I have torn ligaments. I’m assuming I don’t have to pay for anything since employee health made the ortho appt and scheduled the xray.

Yeah I didn’t have to pay anything for face x-rays after an assault at work. Had to take a few shots for the camera before defending myself.

I saw 2 doctors, one was terrible. Sent me back to work after my normal days off. This wasn’t an empty fist. The guy seemed worse than me thought without any traumatic injury. The doctor that is. His health looked disintegrating.

I did get a wrist brace and 1 week later I survived another failed weapon attack.

I thought they guy had 2 icepicks on the first assault. I so blocked and frozen I had to wait to get to hit to unblocked and unfrozen.

At least I wasn’t the one who took a dump and couldn’t continue.

This is old news. Just a crap deal back in 2018. But you know why I went in? For the drug test. I didn’t want suspicion that I was avoiding healthcare because I had a drug problem and they did test me. Really I didn’t want costs to end up being paid for by cutting staff and hours and no heaters, water, locks for doors etc.

There are months on end to years I just don’t know how I made it work, made it through a full shift which seemed ridiculously time overlapped, and made it home.

It used to look like VCR tracking wherever I went.

What didn’t get to me, and I did call 911 both times, was the first incident wasn’t just a trespassing and the second wasn’t just a verbal threat with a failed draw. It was an armed robbery and attempted murder.

I had some really rough days. I don’t even know that I’m injured at times.

Sounda like a rough day indeed.

Yean i can’t just keep reliving the same day and I suppose some bad or rough days were actually good ones.
But it’s hard to give an account for yourself when you just are not yourself in representation.

I feel like I’m being put to use somewhere else and somebody is just painfully sitting in on me at times.

Do you have shoulder stability and range of motion right now?

True. I imagine court is like that. My thoughts change based on mood and energy. I would come off completely different in court day to day. I’m like that with forgiveness too.