Religion

Pilate took Yeshua and had Him scourged. The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on His head, and dressed Him in a purple robe. They kept coming up to Him, saying, “Hail, King of the Jews!” and slapping Him over and over. Then Pilate came out again. He said to them, “Look, I’m bringing Him out to you, to let you know that I find no case against Him.” So Yeshua came out, wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe. “Behold, the Man!” Pilate said to them. When the ruling kohanim and officers saw Him, they yelled out, “Execute Him! Execute Him! Pilate said to them, “Take Him yourselves and execute Him! For I don’t find a case against Him.”

The book contains the Eight “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts”, adherence to which enables Pastafarians to ascend to heaven, which includes a stripper factory and beer volcano.[26] According to The Gospel , Mosey the Pirate captain received ten stone tablets as advice from the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Of these original ten “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts”, two were dropped on the way down from Mount Salsa.[27] This event “partly accounts for Pastafarians’ flimsy moral standards.”[28] The “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts” address a broad array of behavior, from sexual conduct to nutrition.[2

One commandment is "I’d really rather you didn’t build multimillion-dollar synagogues / churches / temples / mosques / shrines to [His] Noodly Goodness when the money could be better spent ending poverty, curing diseases, living in peace, loving with passion and lowering the cost of cable

1 Like

lol testify!

This may be your religion but I wonder why you are encouraging us to worship your noodly goodness?

When the Left makes it about religion, Christ haters completely accept the Satanic reference. Only when you turn that cross right side up does it become a problem for those who hide from the truth to avoid being found out.

Ahahaha!

God, Michele, don’t you get tired of having your posts proven false?

1 Like

Ahahahaha!

No, I like it when you fact check my posts and fact-checker sites should be fact-checked for their own honesty.

Define: Person. I don’t mean run look it up in the dictionary. I mean, how do you define “person?”

The photo was from 2009 but you knew that. The photo was not false. It’s just old.

This seems like a pleasant religion. It has happy in the name so it must be fun.

I suppose if that’s what you’re looking for, it’s as good as any.

Someone has picked up the baton for Brother Micah!

What a Jackass. He’s lecturing women when men all over the world are trafficking little girls.

1 Like

he’s got a podcast if you can’t read books
he really hates religion

is this proof that jesus was a condor?

it is proof his mommy was
Parthenogenesis occurs naturally in some plants, some invertebrate animal species (including nematodes, some tardigrades, water fleas, some scorpions, aphids, some mites, some bees, some Phasmatodea and parasitic wasps) and a few vertebrates (such as some fish,[4] amphibians, reptiles[5][6] and very rarely birds[7][8]).

You’re like a walking talking fancy dictionary. I didn’t bring commas for separation but then, you didn’t bring money justice or smarts.