Reggie

Michele, why have you suddenly gone crazy? Seriously. Are you upset about something?

Not at all, Reg! I am at peace! But I am sick of you. Because you are so cold and empty. I actually pity you more than anything because I know you are a liar and you pretend you donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about, but I know you know because God told me.

Your silence confirms His Truth.

Iā€™m sorry Reg. I misled you!

I donā€™t mean you are sensitive. I mean your words are sensitive. There is a difference.

Oh my! Apparently, you are the most mentally warped person here. Thatā€™s why you get the double portion. Iā€™m so sorry for you. You have a lot of dirty secrets and dancing in your head.

No wonder you donā€™t want to repent. lol. You like it. I wouldnā€™t feel right leaving you to burn in Hell for all eternity just because you like it. Itā€™s a false peace and you are being tricked.

Itā€™s possible she has crossed the line into psychosis. It often happens with very religious people. I hope she will get help soon.

Why do you talk about me instead of to me? Are you afraid I will burn you with my words? You should be oh patriotic one.