Record Breakers

I’m too lazy to post a source but I wanted to acknowledge the record breaking stock market and online consumer spending day that history will credit to Trump. :smirk:

I don’t believe you.

History will remember trump for his impeachment, not for Christmas spending.

Sigh* Okay. You’re right again so I agree. Trump will be remembered for a record breaking number of impeachments.

I think I’ll go google Trump record breakers and see what pops up.

Oh my. :flushed: Our President has broken a lot of records.

He’s broken the record for number of lies by a president.

His tweets are like a broken record.

Hopefully soon he will have a prison record.

Set Record for First-Year Judicial Appointments to Federal Appellate Courts

Those judges are going to come in handy for this administration.

I’ll quote a source. The markets performed far better under Obama.

Sources help us break through the right wing lies.

I can tell graphs are important to you so I know you will race out and find a graph of inauguration day performance comparison. Also, while I’m not questioning YOUR honesty, I did notice there doesn’t seem to be a graph for comparison of performance by first year in office. Just a bunch of twisted graphs of a three year comparison. I would also mention that during Obama’s 8 years as oppressor, the Dow gained 12,000 points. Trump has already gained 8 in three years. Hahaha! Trump 2020​:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

Do tell Michele, who did Obama oppress?

Right wing liars.

They should be oppressed.

I do agree. But really, he should live by the same laws he creates for the rest of the world.

While we are on the subject, a little transparency in the business of the Vice President is expected to transpire. Albeit, by force, through this impeachment trial. Give your political leaders a hand. They deserve it. A job well done.