Reality Videos

The same reason people buy anything at McDonalds. Convenience and consistency of experience. One good thing about covid: I don’t think I’ve eaten at a McDonalds for two years or more. In past years, I would eat there at least once every few months just because it was convenient. I also went through a phase once where I bought their coffee almost every day for a few months.

their milkshakes are really good.

I had to watch it twice because I couldn’t really wrap my mind around it. It’s incredibly disturbing how much wealthy people get away with and you know you can’t just take McDonald’s or Taylor to court for justice in today’s society because the elites are in our courts. No, if those franchise owners are going to fight people like that, they will have to take them to their own turf.
If I were a franchise owner, I would go to the bank, get a loan, buy a piece of commercial property across the street and start a new franchise with the best high-end restaurant in town and gradually start devoting more and more of my precious time to it. When the complaints start coming in about food and service, I would go online every day, apologize profusely for McDonald’s food and service and tell them all I’ve called the guy and he’s on his way.

they get away with it (and are encouraged to do this) because “poor” people continue to buy their products

1 Like

That’s probably because their products are cheap.

Nope. Eating at McDonalds costs about the same as eating at a small restaurant. People complain about McD’s but the fact is McD’s sells what people buy. They are always trying new things. If people buy it, it makes it on to the permanent menu. People don’t want new. They don’t want interesting. They want the same thing over and over again with no surprises.

Like classic rock?

Yes, exactly. I remember reading that people generally stop liking new music past about age 30. They just listen to the same old music over and over again until they die. I know that’s largely true for me.

Wow. I liked the fact that the passenger didn’t shoot his balls off at the end with all the bumps.

I think I’ll get my dad an outdoot cam for his wildlife animals. His neighbor catches bears. It would have to be good quality and hopefully no bird shit.

There are some good cameras that hunters strap to tree trunks. Sporting goods store. Probably not immune from bird shit.

Thank you.

1 Like

That’s so funny. The driver was getting into it like some 007 character in a movie. The passenger looked a little concerned, if not terrified.

I think terror is the correct reaction in such cases.

Remember this video? The driver has become a hero. Two more videos since.

Glass bridges have never appealed to me. I don’t like architecture designed to freak people out.

What about architecture designed to send a message to French politicians with a nefarious agenda?

I personally enjoyed this bs or hs* video. Whatever it is.

i dont care much for architecture but thats beautiful :wink:

It’s lipstick.