Question concerning marriage Mt18 VS. Mt22

Mt18:18

Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven.

Mt 22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

Can anybody help me out on this (slightly contradicting?)

I can help you. It is one of many silly contradictions in the Bible. The solution is to ignore that book entirely and live your life as well as you can.

It means you really found the right partner. Like good a chemistry bond. It is your chemistry with one another.

What is stronger your marriage commitment or your chemistry? Kick the chemistry up a notch or cut it all together it is a make or break or deal.

You will be like a molecule designing itself for another molecule that is designing itself for you. Your designs will ultimately determine the otucomes.

In aqueous medium you can work by mutual attraction and lock and key fit.

I have a hard time finding the answers to my thread helpful.
Which group/clan to join then?

OK, this is clear to me, but what about the marriage covenant and the angels in heaven?

Don’t become a transformer.

Mutual attraction fades away after the “flowers are gone” just like age old chemical stuff oxides. What about the marriage covenant based on a common faith and nation-al group identity? Only earth-bound or ETERNAL?

Erase your brains memory and go by what was written on your heart if anything was.

On my heart’s EEPROM the law is being written right now. Shall I cancel that?
(Hebrews 8:10 )

Up to which standard?
Livestreams, alcohol and master beet?

I will try to help again. Don’t join any clan. Just live your life.

Here I can definitely help. Do not marry based on a common faith or national group identity. Marry because you like the girl and get along with her. Do not marry another man or an animal.

Ok, here I will become religious for a moment. Live up to this standard:

Luke 6:31 Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Mind is volatile memory. Do you have a volatile temper to match?

Forget about marriage.

You’re fired!

1 Like

Do you mean forget about the piece of paper or forget about living with a girl? I dislike not having a woman in my life. For me it is a totally unnatural state.

Definitively not.

The ONLY condition I would ever marry again is if AT LEASE those two points coincide. End of discussion.

I have gone there already - ended up in TOTAL DESASTER!

Thanks a lot for this “helpful” hint.

…after those responses of yours to my biblical concerns regarding marriage, I’d like to skip your advices just for this thread and hear from another.

What about flash memory or battery-backed NVRAMs?

It is about a holy, possibly ETERNAL covenant (which actually has triggered the initial question of this thread), celebrating TOTAL revolutionary, fleshly and spiritual union of purity and a nuclear explosion of love for likeminded souls, not a piece of paper.

Many prophets seemingly lived alone and maybe I am about to match up with the help of the almighty.

Proverbs 21:19
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.

Agreed, but Gunda is not the only woman in the world. lol.

2 Likes