Pastor Lindstedt is back in archive

I tried to like him but he seems kind of cranky.

I don’t know if I should hit the “like” button here.
Caution: He speaks southern accent, but not too fast, so even I understand most of it…

Must you judge everyone’s intelligence, Einstein.

Oh sorry. Appearance first.

Gotta go. See ya.

1 Like

He has his own ministry, church buildings, is able to teach history and religion ad-hoc and worked on nuclear missiles

Speaking of nuclear missiles and an explosion in my mouth. Wasabi. :hot_face:

Good point.

He’s a fat, hideous, low-iq, trailer trash fool of no consequence and dubious hygiene, but I quite like him.

Ty for the correction. You were quite right.

Bye.

Something to be thankful for.

1 Like

If I might correct Your posting without having knowledge.
In his latest podcast “Dying ZOG in exile” of 22th of May 2021, Pastor Lindstedt pointed out, that the total size of “The Movement Turd” life-time archive currently tops 64 Gigabytes of compressed audio. And You know what this means. Pure audio!
Now this is what I call a MASSIVE legacy of compressed audio Turd :wink:

Do you ever go back and listen to Harold’s stuff? I don’t.

Nope. I didn’t listen much to the depressing shows even in Hair old times. But nowadays I even don’t read his books anymore.
But I still like to listen to Pastor Lindstedt shows. He mentioned Hair old in the latest turd not by positive means.
Things age pretty quickly these days in pharmafascism. Even guns are of no use if you have travel restrictions and this kind of crap. And immigrunt crisis looks pretty pale in the light of a possible Zombiefication via a GMO vaccine introduced world wide…
Crazy times.

Aryan Nations new “14” words…changed to 16 words.

1We
2must
3chernobylize

The news as heard on the turd

Tough luck. Hope crap improves.

Too late. Russia and China have cornered the market on chernobylization.