Old Friend From Park Bench

Nicks Cafe and MyBigMoon, I do remember your names. Nice to see you guys again. Do you guys still play chess?

No. I was never very good.

Brilliant!

Holly, my memory is coming back. Didn’t you go to Japan for awhile? How was that?

Meganmouse was an Aussie who lived in Japan if I recall. She was an odd one. Most people found her irritating but I kinda liked her.

I don’t play too much. Probably between 0 and 1 times per week. I have found a few people to play around here. I went to a club twice, but they met on Saturday at 2 PM, so that is kind of a DQ.

Do you?

Reg,

Yes I did go to Japan for a few months. It was wonderful. WIsh I could have taken my family with. Maybe next time. I met Megan in person at a grizzly party once. She was super nice. I don’t think her husband treated her well. I know she was a school teacher. I lost contact with her, otherwise I would have looked her up when I was in Japan.

Nickscafe,

I used to play a lot. From time to time I’ll play a game with my husband. After 9+ years together he still hasn’t beaten me. I am not an average player, but I should have lot a few games. Ah well. He’s more of a Magic the Gathering, Warhammer 40k, PS4 player anyway.

I play my phone a few times a week. I play at level 7 where I win about 70% of the time but all I have to do is go up to level 8 and I’m down to winning 30% of the time and at level 9 I never win. There are 12 levels. It kinda sucks the joy out of it.

Yo, yo, Holly! See you on Facebook! Haven’t been following this site much but going to catch up with some of the old crew! I’ve been working on an LNG site, where as I don’t post on social media because I’m not supposed to plus I know protesters whom don’t know I work there yet lol

That’s great, Jonny! LNG is a great career.

1 Like

Hello again Jonny from the great white north.

1 Like

Hello, Moon!

Yes, Reg, my part on the site is done for now. Next is another local job and a solar farm

1 Like

Hi Jon. What is it that you do? I read LNG site but I’m not sure what that entails.

Helical pile installs. And LNG is liquid natural gas. We installed for the camp that will house the workers

1 Like

That’s some serious work. What type of ground are you going into?

Well, it definitely has to be surveyed for underground’s of course and sometimes predrilled. Depends on the site

Really, I just want to know if you have a bidet.

Doing a poll?

Following me around?