Slept well over all. It rained overnight. 4 vehicles last night in the parking lot of the Air Model park on Rice Mill Rd. One newcomer. Yesterday 2 women Caucasian one a blonde with long hair and the other black hair parked next to the meth head tent and vehicle parked there. Females opened the trunk of their car it had packs of bottled water and a box of something. I was exiting and yelled out, " Hope you share with the ppl in the other three cars " as I left. Don’t think they did. City workers added No Household Garbage stickers to the two garbage cans. Never seen anyone dump household garbage there.
The tent ppl had someone show up in a Yellow Cab to visit for 6 minutes yesterday never seen that in my 61 years of life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aznykWWbMzA My video of it has 4 views of it in 16 hours.
Had a couple walks this morning and picked up some litter. Used the ATM at BMO 5 and Steveston someone did mild vandalism to the garbage can there overnight easily fixed. Went to Tim Horton’s at Ironwood Plaza young Allison a White the fattest person in the place gave bad service called me an out of worker. Unlike blimpo I give to charity. 2 Indos had a lot of accurate info about ppl I knew the one said the staff didn’t like them and both talked about going to jail. Said some intelligent things about hockey but obviously rehearsed. Ate my croissants in front of the police building on 5 Rd then headed here. The other staff at Tim’s all Indo did fine.
Staffer female has stated she is H.A. and that I was a dip loudly. ( Total violation of the BC Human Rights Code). Shawn the short black haired homeless guy called me a dip after being polite for 3 weeks. He craps in the brown boxes he gets free food in and throws them into the bushes. Somehow has a set of bicycle tires at his camp. Twice today ppl here have stated the people at the computers are losers half an hour apart. The old white man 5 over from me (I am at IWCZ08) always plays video games. 3 over from him is a woman with black hair long talks of Rinaldo Lising kidnapping ppl soon and gave a name of the victim said she likes it where it hurts. Neither of the two toffee heads objected to being called losers. Guy playing video games says he is stupid with no heart. Some male voice said the Mayor and his two sons were going to run me out of town. Mayor has refused to answer any emails from me the last 3 years. Various ppl made comments about gangsters Jeremy and Sgt. Only once at the park in over a month seen young male teens wonder if that is the Mayors sons? Two guys at night White on nice bicycles I eyeballed them they stayed over 50 ft away. Too chickenshit to run off the organized crime guys and convicted rapists and diddlers and child porn ppl. Thought I saw them in the Keg parking lot with some old grey haired queen the queen said something accurate but crude so I responded harshly verbally.
Got bad service at Canadian Tire on 3 Rd yesterday. Previous to that bad service at CT at Ironwood Pizza.
Phone is 97% charged and I am soon out of this badly staffed gang recruitment place.
Grabbed a copy of Richmond Sentinel.