Yawning on Jacobsen Way one truck with trailer behind me new to me. At Rice Mill Rd new girl with guy set up a ladder of all things silver one. She said Rinaldo Lising was going to kidnap someone ( posted about him in van. general Google Groups he was convicted of kidnapping someone was shot twice on Imperial Ave in Burnaby he once said he and the Hells Angels had ordered UN gang out of B.C. that was plus 20 years ago. Said I had better not say County Market was not legit well it isn’t posted a video just now to my YouTube .
This shopping cart from London Drugs has been on Jacobsen Way by Riverview for awhile it got moved a couple times then flipped over and tires removed and tagged recently.
Silver car with really bright lights license plate starts with J guy was rude to me has parked in front of trailer and the car with the guy who does hard drugs and has the real bad paint job on the drivers side is further down the rd.
Country Market Asian employee female with red shirt said all sorts of pro crime stuff. Said Jay was not afraid to talk to Earl. Like who cares? Various staff and customers heard this. 2 cashiers bummed out just did their jobs. I bought Krema yogurt and a guy Asian male middle aged had a TV station type camera was filming outside I gave a peace sign as I walked by exiting. I walked the pathway between Dueck and the other businesses from Steveston Hwy to Riverside Indo male was coming towards me looked like working class tough had hoodie he said my time was over and I had better get out of town and one eyed blinked at me. I said some stuff back. The two employees one Indo in the parking lot of the buildings across the pathway should have heard it all. He was shorter than me.
Went to 7410 Granville St today around 11:20 am got a free hot dog they had plenty. White young woman was her usual nice self. Black guy said to me ,” Surrey RCMP will not be able to protect you in jail.” My first two visits to the place he said he would have a go with me on the streets. After the thin enforcer guy lost his right eye the Black guy till now just did his job. There is another Black guy with a cross consistent good guy.
The big of the group White guy that hangs outside is HA said today he could give me intel I ignored him and waved. When the guy was threatening me outside that place recently and grabbing his crotch the HA guy told him to knock it off as did another person. Eventually a total of 3 RCMP arrived. Crotch grabber said I beat up Ralph. I told police I never heard of him and it was a lie. They did not ask anything. HA guy said no one liked guy by himself with black jacket with yellow stripes on shoulder today. I said he had not bothered me or anyone at the library. I might have been mistaken about that.
Went to Subway Westminster Hwy Aman? A female Indo employee made me a ft long veggie sandwich. She pointed at me and said I was not a top bunk.
Went to the 7410 Granville place . Male with Mohawk type hair thing said all the guys I went to jail with said I was a faggot I made a series of comments back and he was gone after my shower no wait for the shower today. Black guy I mentioned with attitude before said, “ There is no problem with HA.” Female White said, “ Compared to Jay you are not mature.” Spencer the homosexual with pink backpack who insults me claimed to staff I had a knife. White female said ,” I agree with the Mayor you should leave town.” Two new men to the scene a White with scruffy beard and Black male tall made a series of comments Black man said Reg was not legit I asked for proof. with the Black man yelling bitch after I was 25 ft past him. Got two slices of pizza . Told White woman GOD was upset with her. RCMP officer on patrol made two freindly gestures.
Needed diesel bad went to Petrocanada No 5 and Steveston got $100 worth the old Indo gas jockey was fine. My cashier a Indo male was fine 2 other Indo employees both male one said a bunch of stuff about Lordo I gave my opinion of Lordco and he told me to fuck off. Lot and store was clean. Guy at pumps 7 and 8 for diesel White guy with beard said he was getting 1,000 litres. He told the ppl around I did not want to be a striker which I confirmed. Same place where different Indo make refused to pump my gas and said he hated Gringoes which upset visibly another White customer. Contacted head office about that.
Back at the park on Rice Mill Rd work crew for second day in a row next door all White males making freindly hand signals. Shawn the homeless guy he has two tents on pallets rather than use the 2 garbage cans in the park a minute away throws some garbage over the fence into the lot which has a large cell tower in it. Work crew cleaned all that up yesterday. Not much to be sure.
The ppl talking about Rinaldo Lising doing a kidnapping yesterday WW1-34N Ford Fusion SE dual exhaust on the right side. The ladder is now strapped to their trunk. Whole car except drivers seat crammed with stuff. The box with some empties the empties are gone now the box still there.
Kasa Quartz truck pulled up Indo driver gave me a freindly wave. Tried 3 times to post a pic of the back of their WW1-34N car but it would not work.
Weather nice for this time of year jacket on but unbottoned.