️Nuts-ionalism done wrong

Doesn’t it strike you as significant that the vast majority of kids who go to college and get educated abandon religion?

My compliments to your daughter for throwing off her chains.

Doesn’t it strike you as significant that the vast majority of kids who go to college are getting educated by liberal professors with no one to hold them accountable for what they are teaching? That they are not giving a range of views in some subjects like religion and history, creating an atmosphere of like-mindedness regardless of right or wrong. That they may be taught liberal beliefs and not facts? That anyone with a different or conservative belief could be shut down if they attempt to share their view?

In other words, congratulations, little girl, you’re going to burn in hell with Reggie. Thanks Reg. I can tell where your cold and lifeless heart is.

This is simply untrue and doesn’t even slightly reflect my own experiences in university settings. The fact is that religion does not stand up to intellectual scrutiny. Your daughter isn’t going to Hell, she’s going to die and be eaten by worms like the rest of us, regardless of what we believe.

Stop telling me what is untrue when you don’t know what true is.

Really? Is love real, Reg? I know you are an expert on this subject so your intellectual input is welcome and in some circles, expected. But hurry. Your ability to bore me to death outweighs your ability to entertain me most of the time.

Of course her body will. Did they teach you this twist on Truth in college or did you think it up in your own twisted little mind?

Some weirdo belonging to an Occult Nazi group joins the US military and tries to steal info which he planned to send to Jihandis so the Muslims would be blamed. You can’t make this crap up.

a person of sophistication?

Tesak died. It happened six months ago but I only read about it just now. It is a good thing.

ah issis hero… rip

You have a good memory sometimes. I emailed Zydrunas about him just now. I’m not sure where he stands on Tesak now. Although, as Tesak himself noted, “In the end, it doesn’t matter”.

neo nazi? good riddance

Not just a neo-nazi. A vigilante. He would kidnap gays and torture them on video for sport.

And yes, good riddance. May he rot in hell.

Edited to add:

I have to know. When you make a request like that, do you pray for it first or do you throw useless words around because you arrogantly think they aren’t really harmful to the environment?

as if doing one silly thing could justify doing another silly thing…

I’m sorry. I knew better than to mention prayer.

i doubt that and no you dont lol

I don’t and yes I do. We can do this all day. Reg is not going to be happyaboutit if we waste space. There’s an environment issue happening around the globe and waste is unacceptable. That’s going to be your fault. I’m not taking blame for anything.

yes i could and no you couldnt and iam pretty sure i care less about what reg thinks about wasting space than you do as well! lol

dont worry i gladly take all blame and responsibility even if its never my fault

It is a curse, Michele. Like “may the fleas of a thousand camels infest you” and so on. Like “thank god” or “god damn”, it doesn’t imply belief in Christian mythology.

Now those are useless words. Reg doesn’t care at all, and all any of us do is waste space.