Nazis

IMG_477 the first photo in the photo stream is the swastika pic. No pictures of bamboo in my over 1,000 photos and mouth orgasms? GregCarr2012 is my Flickr page might upload more pics and videos today.

The problem is that God didn’t say it was okay.

Isn’t that why they didn’t get married, because they weren’t stained by the world?

King Solomon had more than 900 wives. Polygamy cost him the kingdom.

Oh, I found it. Great photos. Clean-cute wholesome family. Not at all the thug I had pictured.

The Bible patriarch Abraham had 2 wives if Solomon and David were wrong to have multiple wives then why were they allowed to write so many books of the OT and why was the practice nowhere forbidden in the whole 66 chapter Bible?

My cousin Martin is the only long haired guy in the family. I am the only guy in my family with a criminal record I know I of not proud of that nor embarrassed except for the drunk driving conviction in 1988 because drunk driving is anti social and stupid although ramming that school gate was way cool at the time and driving across the field. Wholesome some of them nahh but clean cut def. MJ my Uncle Don’s great great grandson was just born 3 months ago Uncle Don still works FT as a night watchman on the graveyard shift his wife has health problems unfortunstly.

King Solomon did not lose his kingdom his son inherited it. Rehoahban and his 18 wives ruled for 17 years though the kingdom shrunk in size and another king then reigned.

Saw on the news today that 1,000 people have died and it is rumoured some are Americans.

I saw on the news today where a 12-year old girl died at the hands of two Venezuelan’s. They pulled her pants down and either one or both of them held their hands on her throat until she died. They then threw her lifeless body in shallow water.

God took the kingdom from his son and gave it to King Solomon’s servants.

As long as no one was hurt…

Jacob had wives and concubines but only because the wives he bought gifted him with women to bear children for them.

I believe in the New Testament there is Scripture commanding anyone who wishes to become a deacon of the Church they must be the husband of one wife.

1 Timothy 3:12

Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

2 Likes