Narcissism

Can Be Quite Charming And Persuasive

“In many cases, narcissists can be quite charming and persuasive. They may be good at consciously or subconsciously manipulating others. A narcissist likes to get attention by being the ‘life of the party.’ They may exaggerate their own life experiences, tell outlandish stories, and be loud and overly friendly. Many narcissists seem passionate and charming at the start of a relationship, but when the relationship progresses, their inability to connect on a fundamental level becomes apparent. A manipulative narcissist may be able to convince others to do things they don’t want to do or to provide attention at the cost of their own well-being.”

I’m so thankful there is only one more. I dion’t really like me very much right now.

Oh, Yay! That was the last one. I have a lot to think about.

Oh man, it was really difficult to read this string of posts. I was married to a narcissist for 12 years. It was horrible. Not at first but after awhile. When we got divorced it really came out. Married for 12 years, took 14 to get the divorce finalized. She basically gutted me emotionally.

Equally frustrating are passive-aggressive people. They should all have their asses beat.

Frustrating, yes. They are such similiar mental disorders. I, obviously, have both.

The trouble with the people who have these disorders is that they can’t admit to it. Therefore they will never change.

You’re very accommodating today.