Money

You know what I love about light? The playful genius in me it brings out. When I can just see it as spider’s architecture before it occurs to me something…
I have created my own prism as it breaks my mouth apart almost a foot to say it like the line on bifocal lenses.

And that is how to bank on yourself.

I’m quite sure that was convincing and and kept about the same budget as Weekend at Bernie’s. Follow up? There was a sequel…but you must try for the prequel!

What? Should I email or call them ahead of time like a good secretary to you?
Nothing out of the ordinary at this meeting you are planning, or should I contact my agents in the area?

Stiffs will hit any lure. These two are hooked on the same line.
Hooked. That’s the only way.

Let me know if you oversleep. That way I know to be writing a thank you or apology email.
In the meantime just nap. Face+pillow=hot tears. You have time to unfreeze.

How many crazy pinoys does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 Like

Will they be accepting the template for your “special person” apology and notification you have to distribute?

Don’t hang yourself and don’t stick your finger in. Only two things to remember.

Does your employer know about your record?

What business do you know of that does not do a background check?

Even renting a place they make you pay for it.

What are you trying to do? Blackmail me? This is a money topic and you seem the greedy type. Do you figure I have a lot?

I think you have very little money and you should think before accusing me of something.

You don’t want me to know anything else than being a victim. How am I supposed to think?

Well there is something about me that you are obsessed with. Something that you find irresistible. Please don’t tell me it’s the smell of my urine.

It’s not.

My interest in you is the nature of your insanity.

Sorry, no money for a psychologist unless you are offering services
in exchange for cancer treatments.

Make no mistake, my money is green.