Medellín

Very reasonable electric bill. Do you have other appliances, water heater etc. that use gas? My electric bill is over $200.

Water heater, oven, heat are all gas. They are very low. This is the most efficient house I have seen. I don’t use enough water. I have never gone over the minimum per month that I’m charged. Water is 20 bucks a month. Sewer is 10. I’m not sure what gas is now. 30 or 40 I’m guessing. I can’t remember. Taxes are 500 a month. Nh property is actually higher than Massachusetts due to NH not having an income or sales tax, minus restaurants.

One of my many peeves about Colombia is the total lack of energy efficiency. Nobody even thinks about it here. I’ve never seen a double glazed window in South America aside from office skyscrapers where the windows don’t open.

You are going to find it difficult to find acceptance anywhere. Even if it is just in a social setting for a few hours. Your presence has now become intolerable.

When is your birthday? Can I send you a t-shirt like this?
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/690501-elvis-had-a-stinky-butt
Maybe I can customize one with one of your photos so people understand you were cursed by GOD and don’t stone you.

Thanks, Mark, but I would not wear that shirt.

I’ll get it long sleeve for you. You can tie it around your waist.

Its going to be real trouble for you.