Marriage

Bill Gates is getting divorced. I always thought he would be immune. His wife never impressed me any. I wonder if they’ll rename the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

There is no reason for marriage.

Well, there is, but there shouldn’t be. I couldn’t get a visa for Isa in Canada without it, and I couldn’t get a visa for myself in Colombia without it. I hope I do better than Gates or Bezos or Musk.

Ok then, for a visa maybe. Otherwise you’re just inviting lawyers in.

Correction: You invite lawyers, because you’re unpleasant to be around.

I can just imagine how pleasant you would be.

I wouldn’t want to imagine pleasantries around you.

I sense a bitter frustrated woman.

I sense an asshole.

I wonder if Melinda caught him sharing with “Boystown.”

He probably got sick of her bitching.

She probably got tired of sloppy seconds.

Michele was right.

only a woman can give sloppy seconds

I’m coming around on this. I think it may be a good move. It should be allowed in Europe, though. Let those nations die.

This is clearly a blemish on stupid black men.

Individuals were more likely to have remained single if they were male, black, or had not graduated high school.

While single parenthood is extremely common in the US – 41% of women who gave birth in 2020 were unmarried –

It is a shame that men don’t take responsibility for their actions but this analysis draws a clear picture of why a woman feels the need to abort.

1 Like

I actually agree totally. The promotion of the promiscuous, gang-banger, drug addicted lifestyle in the black community has resulted in a dysfunctional and disgusting culture that needs to be stopped. I don’t care about their freedom of speech.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t recall reading anything in the article that indicated drug use or promiscuity caused a decline in marriage but you can inject your personal opinion on it.

That’s true. I don’t think that article encompasses all the wisdom there is to be had on the topic.