Malaysia

They’re not alone. This is going take a long time to dig out of.

“The government said it would gradually reopen the economy even as the country remains under a state of emergency, seeking a balance that will protect lives while ensuring that economic activity continues.”

This is simply amazing. The vaccines haven’t even been distributed to most of the world and yet the world is starting to move on with life, throwing caution to the wind and treating the virus as nothing more than the flu.

All these people have to do is declare themselves non-Muslim and these laws won’t apply to them. Much ado over nothing.

EDIT: I am wrong. Converting from Islam can be nearly impossible there. I still think gay Halloween parties are stupid but they should not be criminal.

Even if they easily could leave Islam, your statement that converting would solve that problem just is proof of your either blatant ignorance or simply stupidity. I bet both applies.

1 Like

Dear God, Anwar is the new Prime Minister. He was accused of having sex with young boys some time back. I’m stunned he was allowed to run.

Details about his scandals.

Stupid corrupt country. Anwar is no beter.

Malaysia banned some homo band for kissing on stage.

Malaysia is a silly country sometimes. Perhaps most times. I know better than most as I was born there.

You may think it’s silly but those people take their religion seriously, even if they refuse to confess a Savior.
It’s actually kind of ironic…Muslims are so disciplined in obedience to their laws apart from faith in a Savior, while Christian’s walk in faith but fail to discipline ourselves in the Law.