Making Pop

This is totally false. It occurs naturally in vegetables and fruit.

1. Methanol occurs naturally in food, notably in fresh fruits and vegetables and
    their juices. It occurs as free methanol, methyl esters of fatty acids or methoxy
    groups on polysaccharides such as pectin from which it can be released by
    digestion. Pectin is broken down during digestion in the colon, from where methanol
    can be absorbed, meaning that the potential methanol intake from the diet is higher
    than analysis of the free methanol content of individual foodstuffs might suggest. The
    methanol concentration of fruit juices ranges from 1- 640 mg/L with an average of
    140 mg/L1
    . Concentrations of methanol in fresh orange and grapefruit juice were in
    the range 11-80 and 12-60 mg/L respectively2
    . Canning may increase the methanol
    content of fruit and juices by trapping the volatile components. In human volunteers,
    consumption of 10-15 g isolated pectin or of 1 kg apples (containing approximately
    10 g natural pectin) induced a significant increase in methanol in the breath and, by
    inference, in the blood3
    . Consumption of 1kg apples was estimated to release 500
    mg methanol. It has been estimated that humans may be exposed to approximately
    1000 mg methanol per day from fruits and vegetables; riper fruit was found to
    release more methanol than unripe fruit.

https://cot.food.gov.uk/sites/default/files/cot/cotstatementmethanol201102revjuly.pdf

That may be true. That doesn’t change the fact that it can be toxic in the body.

“Some believe that aspartame, like MSG, may be an “excitotoxin,” which is a compound that over stimulates nerve cells.”
“One undisputed problem of consuming aspartame affects some people with a genetic disorder called phenylketonuria. This is the inborn inability of some people to metabolize one of the molecules in aspartame, phenylalanine. Some people with liver disease or those who have a high level of phenylalanine in their blood may also need to avoid aspartame. High phenylalanine levels can result in brain damage; therefore products with aspartame display a warning regarding their phenylalanine content.”

https://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/5-reasons-aspartame-is-bad-for-you.html

I actually bought a glass bottle that looks like it is off the shelf of a college chemistry lab. I’ll review it later and more about bottle pricing, bottle smell, etc.

I better get a good Italian soda recipe soon, I have been bored eating burned up asparagus cooked in a mediterranean blend of oil and dry spices and some other Ital…like Ital rasta vegan soup. Reggie you better understand something…not good.

The idea that fresh fruits and vegetables can be toxic is a uniquely American notion.

When you buy briefs, do you remove the cardboard when you try them on? Also how much ice cream is required for a change?

Are you absolutely sure you will never lose weight with soda stream! You can make that water pretty darn effervescent by using mutliple presses or holding for an extended period. You can make it so effervescent it almost hurts too much to drink and overpowers the will to conscioulsy do so. You know…a drinking problem.

The idea you would, from my post, glean such a preposterous notion is uniquely Canadian.

Really?

Methane, Stupid, not vegetables.

Some research indicates that even acceptable daily intakes of aspartame , as regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), might make you hungrier and lead to weight gain.Nov 25, 2016

It also makes you fat if you want to keep arguing the point, Fatty.

This is starting to approach Trump levels of absurdity. I’m done. Better avoid those poisonous fresh fruits and vegetables, Michele, along with aspartame. I’m going to live dangerously, myself.

the pesticides sprayed on fruits and vegetables are way more dangerous than the natural toxins inside vegetables if you dont properly wash and/or cook your stuff but sure many fruits and vegetables contain (very small amounts of) toxins:

however, vegetables often also contain toxins and antinutrients which interfere with the absorption of nutrients. these include α-solanine, α-chaconine,[24] enzyme inhibitors (of cholinesterase, protease, amylase, etc.), cyanide and cyanide precursors, oxalic acid, tannins and others.[ citation needed ] these toxins are natural defenses, used to ward off the insects, predators and fungi that might attack the plant. some beans contain phytohaemagglutinin, and cassava roots contain cyanogenic glycoside as do bamboo shoots. these toxins can be deactivated by adequate cooking. green potatoes contain glycoalkaloids and should be avoided.[25]

fruit and vegetables, particularly leafy vegetables, have been implicated in nearly half the gastrointestinal infections caused by norovirus in the united states. these foods are commonly eaten raw and may become contaminated during their preparation by an infected food handler. hygiene is important when handling foods to be eaten raw, and such products need to be properly cleaned, handled, and stored to limit contamination.

This is getting off topic. Here is what is needed to get back on:

And what level is a Trump level, Reg?

Better avoid those scales, Reg.

Drink through a straw for maximum effect.

Nothing too special about that bottle’s contents. Organnic brown sugar and brown rice syrup are the main sweetners so I suppose there is less sugar. Monk fruit juse that has been reconstituted and Cinchona bark extract which is the source of all caps QUININE. Lots of good stuff supposedly about cinchona. Maybe it gives me a frown andit seems liek it might be working internally. As with me it is very internally that I notice the things. It cost me 9.99 and supposedly for 13 servings. The ingredients are pretty strong but the flavor isn’t and if it is weak it is not tasteful. However for optimal taste you get a lot of the synergistic blend, you might get a slight buzz and warm feeling all over after a while. If you drank the whole body like Dr. Jekyll who knows. Would bebetter if I mixed it in my sodastream bottle directly but I never do that. Need to buy some more bottles to do that.

I do notice the effects and am going to keep drinking until it is finished. Came out a little flat because i had to pour the fizz into to glas to mix. There is a stirring of power.

You mean Pop was a soda bottle %%%%%?

Or was that birth and baptism?