Kiwi censorship, private gun, Wikipedia down and 1984 laws

End-of-times news:

There seemingly had been some shooting going on in a mosque in New Zealand of all places.
I don’t know about you guys, but this thing stinks to high heaven just like nine-eleven (I got rhyme).
Possibly a false flag to discredit anti-muslim pro-multicultural voices. A staged attack to advance the global communist agenda?
Whatever.

What bothers me much more is that the 1984 machinery is now seemingly in full gear.

• NZ outlawing semi-autos
  • Even “uncensorable” platforms like Bitchute manage to censor the delinquent’s video. (Him livestreaming for several tens of minutes without silicon tech giants Google and FB noticing just smells like 9/11’s air space policy back in 2001 to me). I thought Bitchute was technically uncensorable like one cannot undermine a Bitcoin transaction?!?! What a downfall! I guess video data is just too big for using block chain technology. But if the “uncensorable, decentralized” platforms are censorable after all, then good night freedom and welcome 1984.
  • Wikipedia is down today in some European countries (as of 21st of March) to protest new laws to make upload filtering a requirement for platforms and other “censorship” laws

It is the end of times. Take a big breath of freedom guys. Might be as well our last days…

** European-wide demonstrations against §13 set for March 23rd of 2019 **

Anonymous’ message on topic:

be prepared for total war…

** Come and bring along jewr best memes **

!Nationalist resistance!

!Nationalist resistance!

!Nationalist resistance!

!Nationalist resistance!

Now there is a fine specimen of a white nationalist.

Poor guy in the meme eventually isn’t even a WN at all (or hadn’t been “past” by judgement of his cholesterol levels…)

Daaaaaaaamnnnnn,

once upon a time I bought a book abroad, because it had swazzies on its cover. SWAAAZZZZIIIES. Gotta buy it. Had to buy it. Swazzies rare in Germany these days you must know. I just HAD to buy it mandatorily.

Never ever have put a damn nose into this book eversince.

Because of me constantly moving flats I tossed it into the trash at some moving operation.

• It had been Ingrid Rimland’s “The wanderers” about her mennonite family having fled from jewish commies in Russia to Paraguay.
    I have become a full blown Mennonite fan boy lately collecting everything about them. And I just have been informed about Rimland’s book’s content.

I am sooo stupid sometimes. Read a book, read a book, read a … boook!! We have to read instead of being turned on by all those book cover swazzies!! Such a low spirited WN sometimes :slight_smile: I could bite myself in the ****

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51UzHEp27VL.jpg

Ingrid Rimland was an interesting person, primarily because of her husband, Ernst Zundel. I maintain to this day that he was screwed by the system.

Wow! I feel bad for you, Will. I had no idea you felt that way.

???

I just had a wine made out of kiwis instead of grapes. It was a mead, actually with kiwis.

How was it?

Pretty good. Cheap lol.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

…and she had been a :heart: M :heart: e :heart: n :heart: n :heart: o :heart: n :heart: i :heart: t :heart: e :heart: driven out of Bolshevik Russia by … the Kommisars

I followed the Zundel case when it was unfolding decades ago. Canada stripped him of his citizenship in a particularly disgraceful move. It was at that point that I realized my country was as stupid as all the others. Until then I looked at Canada with rose coloured glasses. Today free speech is a joke worldwide. Barely anyone is even pretending to adhere to it as a core principle anymore.

It was very cheap and did not sell well. Mine was bottled in 2014. It was less than 5 dollars. I also bought a strawberry rhubarb, blueberry, and cranberry apple wine. They don’t use grapes at all. The scientist working there seemed quite brilliant. Or at least in this area.