Karens

Former “Smallville” actress Allison Mack, who was convicted in 2021 for her role in a cultlike sex-trafficking group known as NXIVM, has been released early from a federal California prison after serving two years of her three-year sentence. The 40-year-old, who was charged with racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges, was released on good behavior Monday, according to reports yesterday.

Mack had been a high-ranking recruiter for the NXIVM (pronounced nex-e-um) group, led by Keith Raniere, which operated behind the facade of a multilevel marketing scheme selling executive development seminars. Mack—along with others, including Seagram’s heiress Clare Bronfman, who was sentenced to nearly seven years in prison in 2020—had helped Raniere operate a “master-slave” structure that branded women with his initials and attempted to control them via blackmail.

After watching Regs’ vague video I happened upon more info about what was going on with her. Apparently, it had nothing to do with her looks and need for attention.
One person posted that she was claiming to have seen someone shapeshifting. After seeing other clips and also even a male on a different flight who had a similar experience, I believe both saw something so strange that they thought they needed to exit the plane asap. What I thought was funny about the incidents is how they sat and listened to her rant but tackled him to the ground. Of course, we can always assume she was no threat because she’s a woman.

She walked out peacefully (albeit profanely). He tried to open a door in flight. Big difference.

I would also leave the plane if I saw shape shifters on it.

Thank God, she looked good walking out.

You exaggerate the truth. He was nowhere near a door.

In a series of videos shared on TikTok, the man is seen raising his clenched fist and lunging for the plane’s door as other flyers scream ‘oh my god!’.

She did look good, but she had a trashy way about her (and a foul mouth) that made her unattractive.

EDIT: Life with her would be one embarrassment after another.

I agree with all of that. No one cares about her as a person though. She’s a delicious piece of meat and most men would be honored to stand in her shadow just to see her ass.

Now we know a little more about who she was talking to….

…a little more about her.

…and an expert opinion.