Karens

was that Michele?

1 Like

That’s not me. If I were having a conversation with Trump, I wouldn’t waste it slinging snot. Having said that, it does resemble my prayers, sometimes.

So when you pray you sob and turn red?

I can totally see her praying to Donald. :slight_smile:

I don’t know. I don’t pray in the mirror but I do often cry like a baby.

I can totally see you bowing down before his God.

For me to bow down before him, he would first have to stand in front of me. I’ve invited him to do that many times, for many decades. So far he’s a no-show.

Yeah, I’m sure it has nothing to do with you moving the proverbial door. :roll_eyes:

You’re correct, it has nothing to do with that.

Dear God,

You are hereby invited to my apartment. I would post the address but this is the internet and you’re God so you should already know it. It’s right downtown by the Seawall. Anyway, just do your God thing and figure out where I am and come by.

Vancouver is under lockdown so I’m here almost all of the time. I might go out for a walk tomorrow afternoon but I’m not sure. Any other time is fine although I’m at my best after about 10 am and before midnight. I’ll be here until my condo is fixed, probably another few months. That should be plenty of time for you, being God and all.

I almost always have snacks and drinks ready. I’d be very happy to finally meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.

If you come, I will bow before you.

I pray this in Jesus’ name.

Amen

lol nice invite (besides the bowing and praying, thats just plain weird)

I had a reason for that.

John 14:13-14
Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

blasphemers!
idolators!

lol, if that worked trump would surely still be president

amen!

Well there you have it. Trump is in fact still our president. Unless the insurrection act is not what they say it is, the military is in control.

lol@blind faith

1 Like

what?

what is a karen?
i saw a reference to it outside of reggie’s tree fort

Trump is now a has been. A failed president and disgraced blowhard. Into the dustbin of history.

1 Like

And yet just yesterday he made a surprise appearance at a Presidents’ Day rally in his honor so he was with people who love him.