John Brennan

uhm ok and why would i do that?

Why wouldnā€™t you do that? You have no spiritual direction that I am aware of so thereā€™s no reason for you to be against a law that you could be fined, jailed or killed for disobeying.

lol elvis got split in two!
one got the looks and the other the voice :wink:

yes i believe any kind of spiritual direction can only be achieved after getting drunkā€¦

i wouldnt do that because iam naturally disobedient towards anyone that claims to have any kind of authority over me and i will always do what i think is right no matter the consequences

Then expect a spiritual struggle, Jacob.
Acts 5: 29 says, ā€œWe must obey God rather than men.ā€

good thing my name is not jacob then
and thinki404 says: obey nobody

I can tell you thoughtaboutit.

Huh, I met with adventists lately. They believe that the mark has all to do with this Sunday Sabbath thing. They said that a globalist pope will make it mandatory to ā€œcombat climate changeā€.
Many people apparently subscribe to that teaching.

I rather think the mark will have something to do with DNA ā€¦ but that is just an opinion.

1 Like

I think the mark will come from masturbating, and you and Nico will have to stop that or become serfs of the antichrist forever.

You mean master beeting?
I managed to control it for 3 weeks!!! I am improving like never before

I would agree with all of that.

1 Like

Out of the same reason most landlords rather rent to people with no children and no dogs. Out of the same reason why parasite professions like investment bankers and real estate agents earn way more than a farmer or a nurse. Out of the same reason why scum like Trump getā€™s into politics.

Interesting. How does one profit from the sick by not renting to people with children and dogs?

EXCUSE ME?!?!