John Brennan

Do you think he made money from COVID?

of course, he wouldnt get hired by trump if there wasnt any covid

Then I consider the article legitimate.

of course you do lol but why do you think anyone fleeing the usa would go to the uk?

Why would anyone profit from the sick.

greed and/or perhaps they are like you and think they are doing the right thing that will please their god

I donā€™t believe that. Heā€™s a globalist.

1 Like

I changed the name of this thread to correct the spelling of the manā€™s name.

Youā€™ve had two years to do that but Iā€™m thankful that you finally got around to it.

fauci is a catholic and we all know what comes first for believers

Sunday Sabbath!

Michele has found another source for bullshit. Eat it up Michele.

This new source of hers is the worst ever.

lol yes
anything and everything ā€œyour godā€ wants

In review, Real Raw News publishes satirical articles for the purpose of either duping conservatives into sharing them on social media or to entertain. We previously listed this source as an extreme right biased questionable source; however, they now properly indicate they are satire. Although they disclaim, they are a satire website, many fact-checkers have reviewed their claims (see below). The headlines alone provide ample evidence such as this Hillary Clinton Hanged at GITMO. This update moves Real Raw News from Questionable to Satire based on proper disclosure that the content is satirical.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Real Raw News a satire website based on proper disclosure of their intent to publish satire articles. (D. Van Zandt 1/6/2021) Updated (4/29/2021)

I could totally see myself starting a site like that to mess with righties. Feed them crap about how Epstein came back to life (or was never killed) just like we had to listen to the ā€œElvis Is Still Aliveā€ bs 40 years ago. Tell them thereā€™s concrete proof that nanobots are in vaccines and that the Bill Gates sexual harrassment story is all a coverup for the truth which is that he keeps a pedophilic slave island of girls (and boys) under 10 in the Pacific and he will abscond there soon.

Michele would send you money

elvis is no longer alive?!?!

1 Like

We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

You missed a very important line. That disclaimer is deliberate. You canā€™t prove the things they are posting arenā€™t true any more than I can prove they are true. You can live by faith that the site is fake. I will live by faith that the site is true. GITMO must be a booming place. I canā€™t believe Biden wonā€™t shut it down. Whatā€™s up with that.

The pope is not my god and I do not support a Sunday Sabbath Law but you will.

1 Like