Jesus Was A Refugee And An Immigrant

They even brought a neon sign ‘Jesus is Coming’,
Brought the white man’s burden down, brought the white man’s reign

then, can i degrade her when we get married?
i’m not sure what you meant there, gracie.
or rather what you betrayed about yourself.

You’re asking permission to do what you’ve already done?

Playing dumb must be your forté since you betray yourself.

#Bible Self proclaimed Israel V.S. god’s elect

It is remarkable that those who thought of themselves as righteous and noble and as representatives of Israel (regardless of who you think Israel was) back then were - apart from any relationship to Jesus - those who were in bed closest with the worldly powers to be.

“We have no king but Caesar,” the chief priests answered. (John 19:15)

Jesus as opposed to them called for a withdrawal from the world like the Unabomber and stood tall against them, but unlike the Unabomber didn’t call them out and fight them on their worldly terrain

John 18
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)
11 Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”

Malchus : Huh"?

It is remarkable that you are so focused on who is in bed with who when you should be focusing on your own noble walk.

A withdraw from the world. I couldn’t have said it better.

My “noble walk” (as any noble walk) cannot be accomplished - or even started - successfully without knowing the battle conditions and players in this war.

Yes you can. That’s why it’s called BLIND faith.

I don’t want to open up pandora’s box here nor sound “racist” here but on my journey amongst bible citations, I have heard 2 possible theories that would back such a standpoint from the bible. I am just answering to this question just for the record.

• not human: (solely) DSCI often cited “savage beasts” as the synonym for non-whites
  • less rights: this one goes up to almost main-stream: Noah’s 3 sons, one (the one with the “mark” being subservant to the other 2) often is portrayed as “negro race”. I have heard even a non-white preacher mentioning this(!). This submission shall only be lifted after entering god’s kindom as a brother of faith - not on general purpose.
    Also his affiliates - the Kushites - doubtlessly located in northern Africa, are portrayed as pretty lower-strata

This is true.

Hell, no! God’s law is always higher than man-made law.

An Aryan-Israelite he had been whilst dwelling on earth last time. Likely Brit’Ish, but this is just a guess.

I have seen Asian people doing a lot of stupid video gaming, too.

I have been telling a bit rubbish back then and Reg had been straight on target.

We need to change that! On an individual basis. I see the NiNis in Spain in my own family and have to say: so true. Thank You for pointing this out.

I learned a new word. What a rewarding place this can be.

1 Like

You’re so blessed. Such a positive person. Always finding the reward in everything. All I see is an empty auditorium.

1 Like

true

i walked across the pond this morning
jesus ain’t got shit on me
then i ordered a pizza and the delivery guy firebombed a german city by mistake
so the pizza was free

You know that real soft feeling?

Because I don’t really. Just wondering if was different for you. How much iron is in your body and how does it behave for you?

Lol@Reggie criticing using a religious book to justify „injustice“. As if someone who advocates subordination of women would care about what‘s just.