Israel

They do indeed.

They never do that when I’m on a plane either!!

2 Likes

Try storming the cockpit door next time.

2 Likes

Interesting. These Israelis are not racist at all. That said, there have been huge anti-black demonstrations in Israel so I’m not sure how reflective this is of prevailing opinion there.

I liked the ethiopians over there. The nicest people I met there.

What’s in it for me? The most Israeli answer ever. Lol.

I agree. They are such self-centered people. By exposing this truth, you and I are now seen as the most selfless people the world has ever known. Wouldn’t you agree that shining a light on their flaws makes us look much better in the eyes of the rest of the world? Of course you would because that’s the kind of people we are.

I was quoting the Israelis in the video laughing at themselves. At least they admit it.

Yes. A lot of them are very selfish. Specifically, anybody that voted for Netanyahu. That would show they don’t care about humanity.

And it shows how willing you are to knock them down in order to puff out your chest and make yourself oh so much better than them and probably anyone who would defend them. I’m betting you are looking down your holier-than-thou nose at me as I speak those words.

Like you are?

Try to understand. You are picking out character flaws which is a character flaw and incredibly judge mental. If they committed a crime, you should lay it out there but to stand in judgement of them because they are not as perfect as you is not acceptable.

I believe I aligned myself with you when I agreed with you in the beginning. I hold myself accountable. Do you?

Do I hold myself accountable for thinking negative upon people that support a man responsible for inhumane acts? No. I guess not.

Think deep, Dan.

It goes deeper than what they are doing.

More non-racist Israelis. I seriously begin to wonder if racism in Israel is overstated. I am just not seeing much of it.

Well they are racist. Don’t let this clip fool you. Everything they do is worthy of condemnation and condemned. You’re getting soft in your old age. Stay focused and remember, they hate Palestinian and seek to destroy them.

I have to redress this. I was a little irritated when I first read it because for so long they have been verbally crucified and injecting my own sarcasm wasn’t helpful.

Many Israelis are not racist. I think it’s clear some are. How their government is treating Palestinians is disgraceful whether or not the population is racist. If white Americans treated blacks the way Israelis treat Palestinians (no citizenship, no right to travel within the country, no freedom of speech or freedom of expression, unable to work in most of the country, etc.), even white Americans would rise up in revolution against the injustice of it.

But you just said…

Have you ever been to Israel, Reg?

Those two statements are not even slightly in conflict, Michele. The Israeli government treats Palestinians like cattle. It is disgusting. Many individual Israelis are not racist.

I have never been to Israel, no.