Islam

what is forgiving to one…
it has been too long since i typed that;)
lol what is there to forgive?
surely freedom of speech is way more important than being sad/annoyed about how 1 (confused) human being can call other human beings a cancer…

i wouldnt describe geert wilders or a religious person living here as a typical dutch person but they are all dutch and many here care about your god and all religions

i care as well; i find it very interesting how people can believe in such things;)

i wonder why you wonder if i wonder about how you are doing?

i care about all humans… i dont understand how others cannot…
iam forever 18 years old (for many years now)

1 Like

Which god would that be?

Believe in what things? Fairies and Santa?

I noticed you are still conversing with your little I and with the exception of the occasional contradictory wink, no punctuation. Welcome back, Stranger!

I wonder why you would even wonder why I wonder since you know well enough that I would wonder even if you didn’t wonder. Did you wonder because it seems like you wondered.

which god? your god?!
hmm i guess if a solitary outcast can get married then maybe you could also come to your senses and renounce/denounce your believe in a higher being? lol naww

yes fairies, santas, invisible pink flying elephants, gods all the same to me

thank you and yes ofcourse! some people and things never change
all letters are equal (just like humans) and capitalizating 1 is evil
a contradictory wink? interesting i usually think of it as a lazy smile/smirk;)
dots are only used in 3 when saying something like: what is a stranger to one…

i always wonder since its similar to thinking… but am quite certain its not a wonder;)

Who is my god, thinki?

What is a miracle for one is not going to be denouncing God by another so naw is right.

Yes, Dear. I do understand these are your gods. I’m asking you Who mine is.

That’s just not true.

Nice! :smirk:

To me they are thinkingdots. Reg seems to think no one needs more than 3 because he is dot selfish.

I will use as many dots as I like thank you . . . .

I was taught to use three dots in the middle of a sentence and either one or four at the end. The Internet has made ellipses cliché as they’re now hopelessly overused. And capitalizing is literate, not evil. And I saw both fairies and Santa at the mall the other day while Jesus is still a no-show in my life. And I was also taught not to start sentences with the word “and” although that’s now being called into question. And it is weird but cool to see Thinki (capitalizing intentional just to be irritating) posting here again. I wonder how long before I do something to piss him off and he leaves for another decade.

Thinki pm’d me with this. lol.

In the spirit of Christian generosity and fraternal love for the Dutch, I changed the limit to 3000.

You are so clever but if you ask nicely, you know your bromance will kick in and he will give you your way. Wasn’t it you that he increased the replies to 100 for? Geez! He must like thinki much better.

Actually Michele, I got a msg from Thinkingaboutit. He sald he was limited to 18. So Nyah Nyah … . … . . .

I find thinkingaboutits name annoying as it contains too many letters.

lol

there you go…

thanks a lot! let me guess… effective in 14 hours? lol

1 Like

Thank you.

speaking of annoyances…
badges?!
hearts?! (thanks anyways moonie)
listing my hometown under preferences (randomized my vpn and now its hongkong lol)
empty chatroom
you are doing well, reg… might become 25 years this time lol