Islam

Thank you.

speaking of annoyances…
badges?!
hearts?! (thanks anyways moonie)
listing my hometown under preferences (randomized my vpn and now its hongkong lol)
empty chatroom
you are doing well, reg… might become 25 years this time lol

Reg has always loved the Dutch.

Hmm, apparently I’m not very good at this. lol.

Oh well, he’ll keep creating new accounts until 14 hours is up. I propose thinkingaboutshit if any new limits are reached.

Thinkingabouttits?

1. The badges are automated. I get one now and then whenever the computer thinks I’ve been a good little human and pats me on the head.

2. The hearts are just a “like” button and I find them useful. It’s a way to say I liked a post without unnecessarily typing anything.

3. I don’t see your hometown anywhere but I can understand wanting to hide it if you’re Dutch. We try not to judge here but everyone has limits.

4. The chatroom is still quite active for the Lithuanians. They scream whenever it goes down. I think they have set hours when they all go. I stopped going to the chat rooms years ago but I leave it up for them. Amusing that they outlasted us all.

5. My retirement plan calls for me to be dead in 25 years.

I assure you thinki, it’s platonic.

He’s Dutch. They’re mostly bisexual transvestites so I doubt he does. Not that there’s anything wrong with being a bisexual transvestite. Wouldn’t want to offend anyone.

Cause for reflection.

That would explain the pink elephants.

(((coughsincewhencough)))

Are you aware that the (((triple parentheses))) you’re using is an alt-right Internet slang for calling someone a Jew?

Are you calling Reg a jew?

No, I didn’t know that, O’ Perfect One. In the south we call that slang for hollaring. Not to be mistaken with swallering which is in fact southern slang for swallowing not to be mistaken with hollowing as there is no such word.

Do you think Reg could be a closet Jew? It is the best kind of Jew the Lord shapes.

Thank you for using my correct title.

I was talking to Reg but you can take credit for the bs I post.

Example usage: The Inuit craftsman was hollowing out a log to make a canoe when some white Christian came along and shot him between the eyes in the name of Jesus.

Amen. A dictionary is a valuable tool.

There is no such word as hollowing in the hollaring context as there is in the swallowing swallowing context but thanks for pointing that out. You’re a useful tool.