Humor

It’s a man’s world.

How woman process things are so different from the way men do as I so embarrassingly learned, yesterday, in the part store when asked if we had “wood jigsaw blades”, to which I replied, “I’m almost certain we don’t carry wooden jigsaw blades”. :smiling_face:

Ot damn! She fell hard lol.

a priest, a rabbi, and a mime walk into a bar
the bartender says “what is this, a joke?”

That’s a funny joke! I found another one, equally as funny, but with talent.

lol.

There’s nothing quite like masking the mask to keep covid out.

At least someone found a good use for them.

Oh no…I can’t watch. He’s gonna…he’s…phewww lol.

I love that. lol.

Well, they got one arm in. I see the problem. They just need to remove the pill…okay……maybe if they flip it o…nevermind. They should probably just strap it on the hood to make room for the little wifey. :flushed:

Matthew Perry died. He was my favourite character on Friends due to his humour and also due to his looking. But I loved him for playing this incredibly funny, innocent character alongside Bruce Willis, who was playing a contract killer. Also very funny, if also in a different, more “cooler” way. But far from innocent, lol. Matthew Perry, thank you for the laughs.

:rofl:

Death by drowning. A terrible way to die after burning to death.
May he RIP

Hopefully he was already unconscious.

As Gracie is sick and todays a holiday here in Bavaria, I watched many old Friends flicks on YouTube and read up a bit about Matthew Perry. Seems his Chandler character was very close to his real one, as all cast members said that. I am very sad about that he never was able to get children and a family of his own. I like him very much.

according to the internet he was a well known and selfadmitted alcohol and drugs abuser…
that character you saw on friends was frequently high and he wasnt the only one

either way may he rip

I knew that already back then when Friends was still on air. But thanks. And btw., I bet there is hardly anyone in Show Biz without having any alcohol or drug problem.

you’re very welcome, was just wondering if you knew that the character you watched and like so much was high

most likely yes

Hollywood should be banned. Movies are stupid. The only thing sillier than these actors are the people who worship them.