Hello Strangers

Which thread?

You once told me the Gold Coast was full of trailer trash. I am not polite enough to not mention that.

Yeah well the plan was to move to the NSW border where my son lives. His house has increased by a million in 3 yrs. So trailer trash will have to do over the border, Just too expensive

Yes, I understand. I am actually buying real estate now, which might well bankrupt me if all this talk of it being overpriced ends up being true. We’ll see.

We’ve rented until we decide what to do

why not send her a message? :wink:

How’s Howard doing?

EDIT: Renting makes such good sense, but I am worried about retirement and real estate is as good a gamble as any.

Thanks, thinki, will do.
@ Reg, Howards okay, the move was tough on both of us. Trying to get furniture a truck and both of us over the border before lock down wasnt fun

How long ago did you move to your new trailer?

3M have let me move and are letting me do my own thing from home, but I think I’ll retire next year

last Monday

You sure? I tried retirement. It sucked. There’s nothing to do. I just bought a new office downtown and am back at work.

Trailers are quite good up here :wink:

Seriously, it looks beautiful. Well, Brisbane does. I would go mad in those small towns that you and Kim like but everyone’s different.

I think I’m sure, been offered remote contract work for Saudi and 3M may have audits and webinars to keep me busy enough not to get bored

Enough of me, how’s life with you?

You know yourself. Retirement suits some. It doesn’t suit me. Not yet at least.

Ok, I will type a few boring sentences about what I’ve been doing. Stand by.

Listening

I was planning to come back to Vancouver in March of 2020 but covid hit. I even saw how quickly it was moving and tried to move up my flight but it was too fast for me and we spent the year stranded in Medellín, which was actually very nice.

Got my permanent residency in Colombia finally in November and promptly came back to Vancouver. My condo has had huge water damage from a burst pipe and that had to be repaired. Insurance covered it and put me up in a gorgeous place downtown where I’ve been since December.

I should move back to my place in two weeks, but I’m looking around for a new place to move to, perhaps next year.

I bought an office in downtown Vancouver which was a financial stretch but whatever, I love downtown as you know. Business is good and I’m still pretty good at it so let the chips fall where they may.

That’s my last 2 years.

oh wow, will you return regularly to Colombia?