Health

Can you guess the point I am getting at? Not good or good Reggie?
I think Michele knows as she posted the article about undercooked chicken.

disgusting

Why, the color? I have a digital thermometer thatā€™ll black and and white. If you rely on numbers.

Yes it was a bit. Almost like boiled chicken but I didnā€™t boil it. Wish I had a barbecue grill like I had before.

But it is a shame when you have no temperature or color sense and have to fake taste.

Remember Covid is loss of taste. As long as you have taste and flavor you are actively beating Covid.

If you just canā€™t taste anything or claiming everything is flavorless then you are too passive about your condition.

KFC original or crispy would be better.

But Reggie would have to play silly about the skin and coating.

Lol.

I like chicken well flavored and juicy but sometimes you just have to burn it a whole lot more. The juiciness is sometimes slimy almost like mucous in the muscles and despite there being no blood it doesnā€™t taste as good sometimes.

These I just kept burning and burning but Iā€™m getting better to still keep them flavorful. That white stuff showed up with light.

image image image image image image

Easier picked eggs with a jar of pickle juice ready almost instantly. They go well with all the corned beef we stocked up on.
image image image image

This is a good meal to balance out a preworkout drink. Thatā€™s shake and bake chicken and the ramen cooked in under 3 minutes. Lots of flavor. One heavy meal before exercise and I can do more exercising and get better results than eating small sometimes.
Sometimes.
image image image image image image

Gross.

You can try to lick the other side of the plate glass.

Kosher and strict.

Was that Parmesan cheese on cheddar? Thatā€™s a lot of heavy looking food.

Yes, which leads to heavy looking people. Everyone should feel hunger every day. Itā€™s healthy. Itā€™s how the system works. Itā€™s how we know when to eat.

Yeah, it was enough to make me want to fast today.

1 Like

Will that mean no defecation on your part?

Yes it truly is. Itā€™s nothing to you Iā€™m sure as it takes nothing to do, but it is just disgusting what flows into your mouth.

Stop seeing the future when you look at food.

Boiled beef is super healthy if you can avoid oversalting it. And trust me it is tempting when you really have something you can appreciate salt with. Next time you see neck bones on sale I suggest stocking up and maybe throwing in an onion, a carrot, and some cabbage. Also save the soup mix. You need to boil it for hours and I mean several hours in low heat. If you are worried about fat let it all magically gel and then remove the white fat from the top.

This is the fat people fear will clog their hearts but thatā€™s at cold temperature. A hot body with digestive enzymes etc will easily eliminate it. I actually had a lot of just soup from boiling beef without putting it in fridge to harden the fat and remove it. Smoothest and easiest trip to the bathroom in a long time without the smell of excessive plant matter. Mucous glands and lining seemed to be recharged well so practically self cleaning with the mucous layer.

image image image image image image image image

This worked after a few days without the burning acids of some other fruit juices.
My health is breaking free