Health

I don’t consider an impacted colon and fistula as a tempting box of chocolates. And it isn’t life.

You feel bad about that.

So you’re going nutboy again? I warned you.

No nuts today.
Maybe a handful some other day.

I’m watching you.

Live for me and I’ll live for you.

Mark, I’ve never said that. You asked me what I think you should do. I answered.

I don’t need some geriatric pedophile keeping tabs on me. Back off seriously. Back way off. You have played me as everyone else you possibly could.
You sound really stupid talking to me like a big bad adult to a scared child.
Are you a Marshall? Are you stronger and faster than me?
Feel me? Don’t make me get a restraining order.

Now I want some asparagus.

Fuck you Nutboy.

Go love your brother.

hmmmmmm.mmmmmm.hmmmmmmmm.mmmmmmmmm…

Were you peeling and chopping onions? Because I want a new meal and want to know what is your excuse for not having it prepared.

Cook at home, you are probably going to get too many stares if you go outside.

Do you like the stares?

Have you ever tried Filipino spaghetti? I had lots of spaghetti and past cooked every which way, and it I never stay with only one type of brand or style of cooking. But the sauce is sweeter and livelier than most. I could have made this heavier with ground beef or meatballs but all I added was some panko breaded chicken nuggets like chicken parmigiana. This is the onw whole half length box and I didn’t notice I grabbed the angel hair instead of the spaghetti. Cooks pretty fast about 5-7 minutes but I cooked it a bit longer because I switched to a bigger pot while heating up an extra cup and a half of water in the microwave in a pyrex. It is good to have lots of stirring room and water because the pasta sticks together and cooks unevenly unless you use a fork and separate the noodles from clumps to individuals. I added salt and some olive oil to the boiling pasta before I drained it so it would stick less and have more flavor. Also I could put it directly back into the hot steel pot without it sticking after I strained it. The sauce I just poured in from the bag and you can see how colorful it is before stirring it in. That is perfect right there, but the leftovers absorb a lot of the sauce so you might want to add more when you heat them up as they will be dry. I added some parmesan and then was able to eat a bowl without adding any parmesan.

image image image image image

I don’t know what sauce they use at Jollibee.

Is this Reg approved?

Coconut oil was brushed on the baking metal.
I would say no.

I use that stuff so liberally for my mouth cleaning. It’s dense and I can swish and squish with so much powerful force it sounds like a whale or dolphin recording.

Sounds like an expensive mouth cleaner.

I think you might be right about Reg having a problem with the coconut oil.

I think this guy is funny. He makes the healthiest zucchini bread of all time and puts cream cheese on it. I actually laughed out loud.