Golf

Jack has a horrible reputation outside Trumpworld. People correctly dislike him for being a right wing nut job.

1 Like

only 15. lol

That’s right. Compared to Jack, only 15.

He is a devout Catholic snd has been married to the same woman for over 60 years.
Tiger cheated on his wife more than 120 times in 60 months.

Tiger is a flawed and likely bad human being. Jack supports orange hitler. Easy choice.

1 Like

Wrong choices usually are.

so you think being a catholic is a good thing? ahahaha

you oughta know about wrong choices lol

President Biden (I love saying that) is a mackerel snapper too. I guess you hold him in high esteem?

I think having faith is a good thing. Do you think being stubborn is a good thing?

I know what you taught me.

No, but I do hold him responsible for all the wrong choices Democrats make, starting with the Equality Act passed yesterday that takes rights away from women and the religious.

The Equality Act would provide consistent and explicit non-discrimination protections for LGBTQ people across key areas of life, including employment, housing, credit, education, public spaces and services, federally funded programs, and jury service.

gracie is worried about her right to serve on a jury
i would rather have a 12 screaming faggots on a jury than one gracie

what rights are lost by women and religious fanatics?

“Our neighbor, @RepMarieNewman, wants to pass the so-called ‘Equality’ Act to destroy women’s rights and religious freedoms. Thought we’d put up ours so she can look at it every time she opens her door,” Greene captioned the tweet with winking and American flag emojis. CNN

Michele is now quoting the disgusting Marjorie Taylor Greene. Figures. Birds of a feather. Both lunatics.

does this person look capable of swinging more than a second drink?

how bout this person?

what a difference a day makes

a man needs to know his limitations

I found Reg, on the golf course.

https://t.me/c/1435468415/10518

why do you have pictures of reg in your private group?

Don’t be silly. It was comedy.

i will take your word for it…