German music

I listened 200 more times. I love it.

guy probably likes dogs

I do! Iā€™ve never owned one but dogs and mosquitoes both love me.

This is as weird as hell. It is so totally not my style. I think I love it. Hail Wotan or whatever.

I love this one less but itā€™s still brilliant in its own way.

gunda is not the only one needs a remedial course in sarcasm, adolph

Oh, I got your sarcasm, Bill. I just chose to ignore it, as I intend to do from now on. Be a bitter old fart if you choose. I decline to join you. I give some credit to Michele for knocking some sense into me on this topic.

thatā€™s sad, not sarcasm

ignoring people doesnā€™t work if you have to tell the person they are being ignored.
i donā€™t think you quite get the concept

Iā€™m not going to ignore you, Bill. We have too much history behind us for that. Iā€™m just not going to engage in the back and forth attacks.

will you at least provide a newer source predicting an american civil was in five years?
the five year old source i found ainā€™t doing it for me anymore

you mean like that?

No, it means Iā€™m not going to respond to your nitpicking my wording at all.

wow more growth and progress! i have heard rumours of old age causing such weird things to a person, but its still pretty amazing to see!

while i feel slightly left out since you didnt give me any creditā€¦iam still proud of you, my dutch brother! :wink:

Bill practices very methodical sarcasm. You may have to get in line behind this weeks target for credit.

Yes, you are. You just donā€™t know itā€¦yet. Btwā€¦.I want moreā€¦.between my words. Heyā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.you work faster than I expected. Didnā€™t know you changed it.

Nico is a pompous European tit, those three words being somewhat redundant.

Probably. I already did, yesterday. I will try to keep it in the realm of civil debate if I do. I will probably fail at that, but whatever, I will try.

dont worry about it, my dutch brotherā€¦ temporary growth is still growth and it may come back againā€¦ there is always tomorrow! :wink:

It really irritates me when you call me Dutch. I mean, there are common insults and then there are really hurtful attacks like ā€œDutchā€.

embrace your heritage and you will finally become rich! :wink:

Your next queen is fat.

right now kings and queens can stay on for as long as they liveā€¦ so there is a lot of time left before she might become queen

perhaps people could even come to their senses and abolish this royal nonsense :wink:

1 Like