Free Speech

weird world we live in; thousands extra may die because they march in honour of a slain teacher

post can’t be empty

My mind? That information isn’t all correct. You can’t account for 5 years.

You are not used to me. You have seizures.

He Jesus likes me better than you.

You know you aren’t there all the time. Can you really blame your brother for sharing his savior with you?

Go spill it to the earth Onan.

Michele, you will never be able to reach this guy with your message of the Gospel during this lifetime. Maybe he will be reincarnated as a worm and it will take him 7 lifetimes.

But his brother was his Prophet for him when Christ just wasn’t there for him. At least that what he tells himself every time he just isn’t.

Yeah, Reg. What happened to those 5 years.

lol see this is something you hear from a child. I actually love it because even a child knows Jesus loves me, this I know…

Why yes! Yes he can!

I’m not trying to reach him. The Gospel teaches us to dust off and move on from anyone who rejects the Word of God. I don’t know why you think I’m trying to reach him on this subject. Just because I dig him about his ignorant choice does not mean I’m trying to save him or you for that matter. We all have to walk our own walk and work out our own salvation. Someday, I’ll tell you about what God did to strengthen my faith after I read that book that left me feeling so hopeless. It’s really very mystifying but then we don’t serve a God made of glass that breaks. Our God is a Living God. I’m not in this place by accident and neither are you. If you want to know the true nature of this event taking place before all of us, go read the Old Testament. (I hear groaning lol)
Reg is just a vessel for the Lord. If he chooses to be a type of Pharaoh, that’s his business. His site is the platform from which we all perform our own duty as citizens to bring the truth to each other. Unfortunately, I have spent 4 years listening to lies so hearing the truth about anything is news to me. Playing catch up has been a difficult task. Learning about the destruction the Left has been trying to bury every day infuriates me. I have zero tolerance for any negative comments and if you don’t believe me, say something negative. I hone in on the negative comments as if they are written in red ink.

It’s not my place to preach to anyone here. As a woman, I don’t even have the authority. The only real authority I have is to strengthen your faith by the testimony of Gods Work in my life. If you knew that truth and you already believed in God, your faith would surely be strengthened. If you want a teacher, call Ben. The authority belongs to him.

I have to disagree with this. Reg is waiting for God to literally knock on his front door and that is never going to happen. He lives in a world where fantasy slams into reality on a daily basis by a door that has been jammed by splintered wood. If he can’t find a Way to open the door, His Savior will never know him. I can’t help that and neither can you. Give it a rest.

Michele Bill is a CONVERT.

A converted what? Maggot to fly? What?

That is transitioned.

Of course not, clearly look at his semblance. You are your brother’s keeper.

Reggie in this case, how would you judge your brother for his actions?

Dark first. Intellectual but without emotion. Cold no feeling attached, therefore nothing sticks. Most of it can be scrolled past. Pick out something funny and mock it to death. Sounds like a fun new xclusive game, no one else can really participate in. It’s like the bully effect. You can’t teach if you don’t start from a place of truth. But you can manipulate with negative words. Unfortunately, you could be interrupting a really interesting conversation. For instance, I’m just rambling right now about nothing and you are rambling about something that means nothing. If it’s all the same to you, I’ll bow out gracefully and you may fill the room with your unparalleled presence.

That painting belongs to me. That’s the way I see it.

Strike up another useless conversation with bill (ofmanywords)the distracter.

Do you find political cartoons poking fun at the Prophet Mohammed funny at all now? Or do you look at them much more seriously and with great concern?

Are you planning on a cute insult or thinking you might be cute at all?

It seem you only get serious when it comes to weight loss.

Well, come on.

Interesting question, Mark. No, I don’t find them funny. I feel an odd defiance when I see them, sort of like mentally saying, “take that you crazy Muslim speech-suppressors”.