Free Speech

I hate that we live in a world where they dig out crap you said 20 years ago and destroy you with it. I’m thankful I’m not in public life because my past would not survive such scrutiny. Given that this is the world we have, however, I just see no reason for the pricks cancelling everyone to be exempt. Not just the liberal pricks, either, the conservative ones too. Let’s dig out dirt on Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity as well as Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper. If we’re going to destroy everyone, bring it equally.

Facts are offensive to Liberals, …SHOCKER!!

The graphic that aired Friday to illustrate market reactions to historic periods of civil unrest “should have never aired on television without full context. We apologize for the insensitivity of the image and take this issue seriously,” the cable channel said in a statement.

They were apologizing to their viewers. Not many liberals in that bunch I reckon.

1 Like

Right. Fox News is not known for its liberal viewership.

Is America Great Again yet? Just wondering as we officially went into recession this week.

You have a cold case or something bro?

Asparagus forever.

Oh yeah, we’d be so much better with MS. “What difference, at this point , does it make?” Give me a break! You’d be trying to learn to speak Chinese by now without Trump.

Even though it may look and seem to the contrary. When it comes down to it there is only one guy that really isn’t impotent.

What do you want to Make America Again?

Getting rid of trump would be a good start.

1 Like

Truly delusional. Surprising what some people will believe. More likely, with trump, the language will be Russian.

Yes, true. But I’m still loyal to the President while in office.

By the way I’m not your friend. Just your paycheck like you prefer to dismiss me as.

An interesting free speech case from back home.

Another case going back years. Go back far enough on anyone and you can find something that violates todays “standards”.

Yes, but the interesting thing will be how our Supreme Court rules. This guy sounds like an asshole but I don’t see how his actions were criminal. We’ll see what the court says.

Lenny Bruce would be in big trouble if he was alive.

1 Like

Interesting! This could backfire and make Trumpets angry.

2 Likes
1 Like

Glad to be at BBAD.

1 Like