FLOTUS

That person she was speaking too sounds like a mummy. No play for a scandal like the one that plagued Bill Clinton. Melanie keeps things lively it seems. Good balance and no loss of respect.

Could you have done any better with those words and your mouth Reggie?

No, I couldn’t have done any better and might have said the same thing in her place. I also don’t give a f about Christmas stuff, generally. I enjoy Christmas but the decorations don’t matter to me.

EDIT: I would have done better about not giving a f about the kids separated from their parents however.

I think Reggie is upset. He went off post after post calling her a prostitute. I think this is because she represents an unattainable woman to him.

She is very loyal yet she seems wild at heart like a fox.
Reggie this type of woman is unattainable to you.

She is not in a desperate situation. And if she was Donald Trump has more money than you.

What are you going to compete with? Your mouth and jaw and dysfunction and overall health?

Mark, everything you said is true. I would have no chance with Melania. This is a good thing since I find her to be one of the most disgusting, repulsive people I have ever encountered. She is not physically ugly although I certainly don’t find her attractive, but she has the ugliest heart I’ve seen among US First Ladies. They are generally good people. This one is isn’t. She is vile, shallow and soulless. Totally disgusting.

1 Like

What you are saying is that she is a Stepford Wife or zombie.

No, I’m saying that she appears to meet my definition of a prostitute. I’m also saying I find her totally repulsive and disgusting, and that she appears to be a truly horrible person of no value whatsoever.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with you, Reg? Why are you going off on The First Lady?

We are such polar opposites. She is the most likeable First Lady our government has had the pleasure in hosting.

Harsh words stir up anger. Are you attempting to inflame the other readers?

She created the “Be Best” (not to be confused with BBad) campaign to advocate against cyberbullying and drugs. Vile smoking can fall in that category so I’m sort of surprised you don’t gravitate toward her works but on the other hand, appearance has nothing to do with works so I guess I can see why you keep avoiding that debate.

She’s an immigrant. Doesn’t that score points with you?

She’s a high class, elegant and sophisticated woman. Her style is exquisite and her form is stunning.

Every woman meets your definition of prostitute so that’s not really saying anything special or new.

The First Lady has had her whole life flipped upside down through no fault of her own and through it all she has quietly demonstrated what grace really is.
If you need, Reg, we can go through another round of First Lady bashing to complete your meltdown but that isn’t going to change the fact that she is still the First Lady and will be the First Lady another 4 years. I can only be thankful you don’t ever have to live this horrific American nightmare.

I dunno, she could die.

If she does, so be it. Good or bad, she has left a lasting impression on the world that will not be erased.

I thought I posted clearly why:

“I’m working … my ass off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a fuck about the Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it, right?”

She continued, “OK, and then I do it and I say that I’m working on Christmas and planning for the Christmas and they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they were separated?’ Give me a fucking break.”

Do you not see the irony of that? She’s married to the most disgusting cyberbully in the world and says nothing, and then she wants people to take her seriously on her stupid pretend project that nobody’s ever heard of.

No.

Totally untrue. The vast majority of women are not prostitutes. Melania appears to be, but as I admitted earlier, I do not know what’s in her mind. She might find it exciting to pull away Donald’s rolls of fat to suck on his sweaty little orange thing.

You should delete that end segment. Sure that stuff comes up, but you got it out, now do away with it.

But that was the best part.

1 Like

You seem flustered. It’s probably the slogan. She should have chosen something that discouraged the best if she was going for a more global reach. Something…better.

Did you fact-check that information before you posted it?

If mind-reader is not your forté, why are you making assumptions?

Why are you so obsessed with his junk?

I wonder if she will leave his fat ass now.

brilliant stuff, tho a bit scant on details
what about when she proposed that oklahoma be granted statehood?
she doesn’t get any credit from ((them)) for ((that))

Right, the first Ho.

1 Like

This is exactly right. I have no use for her. If she leaves him now, it will show she has a bit of good sense but it won’t make her a better person. Easily the one of the most horrible human beings to ever be First Lady.