FLOTUS

Pity if you can’t see this, Will!

Yes, pity.

Not really. I’m sure you have a lover or 2 in here willing to help you out and probably already have.

I sense that you are frustrated and angry.

But I’m not.

Sometimes I sense you are hateful and mean.

But I’m not.

Words do have power don’t they.

Oh, they certainly do.

And you think I’m having a meltdown every time I say something like this. I’m not having s meltdown and I don’t “relief” as you put it.

I got a new delivery of my medical marijuana medicine today. I bought 3 new blends in addition to my regular order. They came at 9am. Of course I needed to sample them. Still sampling. I feel no pain.

No pain. Any sense of loss?

No sense of loss.

Legal pot opened up in Massachusetts yesterday. Only 2 shops so far. More coming soon. This is for recreational.

1 Like

Glad to hear they have recreational. Still waiting for that here.

Melania might be the most dislikeable human I have ever seen aside from perhaps her husband.

“I’m working … my ass off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a fuck about the Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it, right?”

She continued, “OK, and then I do it and I say that I’m working on Christmas and planning for the Christmas and they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they were separated?’ Give me a fucking break.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics/melania-trump-tapes/index.html

PS: No, Michele, it’s not fake news. There she is recorded in her own voice saying this.

All illegal dispensaries finally shut down here.
I’m your area…,
Does this crossover to the outcome of your life?
Are you indifferent?

That person she was speaking too sounds like a mummy. No play for a scandal like the one that plagued Bill Clinton. Melanie keeps things lively it seems. Good balance and no loss of respect.

Could you have done any better with those words and your mouth Reggie?

No, I couldn’t have done any better and might have said the same thing in her place. I also don’t give a f about Christmas stuff, generally. I enjoy Christmas but the decorations don’t matter to me.

EDIT: I would have done better about not giving a f about the kids separated from their parents however.

I think Reggie is upset. He went off post after post calling her a prostitute. I think this is because she represents an unattainable woman to him.