First Lady

At least she hates trump. She uses trump like trump uses Michele.

Hahaha! I was thinking judgmental hypocrite.
Lifeless judgmental hypocrite fits as well.

Isn’t it just like liberals to prematurely assume everything without fact-checking anything while simultaneously demanding the Right fact-check even our fact-checking. You watch. Liberals will swear I’m overreacting and having a meltdown.

Watch your step. Lifeless judgmental hypocrite, Reg, gravitates toward Paris prostitutes and I hear Melania speaks French, fluently.

Michele, it doesn’t reflect well on you that you don’t see the difference between me noting a rumour, clearly stating it was a rumour and saying it wouldn’t surprise me if it turned out to be true and your posting wild conspiracy theories and asserting that they are true.

When’s Hillary going to be indicted again? And Comey? And McCabe? And Biden? And Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? Better check with QAnon and let us all know the latest. Ask him when the proof Hillary killed Jeffrey Epstein will come out.

Thanks for asking, Reg. Those are great question I couldn’t possibly answer. Like everything else, time will shed light on them. Clinton may be indicted on something eventually. She’s the only one I care about.

Officials Silent on Status of Indicted US Religious Commission Member

You just have to know she is corrupt and guilty and it is all coming out.

I know better but I have to ask. What do sex charges against some UN Peacekeeper in Haiti have to do with Hillary? Did you even read that link? I’m guessing not.

Yes, Reg, but it’s Haiti and it was in 2010. I have no doubt she is involved in some way because she is that corrupt.

You’re STILL reading Epoch Times (Chinese propaganda rag)?

There was probably a tornado or earthquake somewhere in 2010. Certainly there were robberies and murders. Is she “involved in some way” with those?

How dare you question that holy Godly man.

Obama was behind the tornadoes and earthquakes. Hillary was behind the raping of children in Haiti. God, Will, try to keep up.

Quite right Reg. She also ran that pizza parlor child sex ring. Oh and murdered that guy in the park.

1 Like

Oh Lord! You two work for her, don’t you? It’s your dea…I mean life. I’ll get started on your notes. Btw, fyi, life insurance policies do not pay on suicide claims. Jus’ sayin’

Yes Michele, that 5K/month comes in handy and all I have to do is keep a server in my garage.

Basement

You are labeling women prostitutes because you suspect they have AIDS which you reason entitles you to sex with them or they will now readily consent to because sex is better.

Your mind is deteriorating.

You are making a statement that a female prostitutes body is somehow different from a regular body. And that you know her body and that it is like yours so you can easily and rightfully have sex with her at your desire.

Does everyone know what Reggie’s ideal body is like? Do you understand his command to lose weight is also a sex command?

When does she ever lose her prostitute then? When her body is no longer like a sex worker to you?

What is a sex worker’s body supposed to be like Reggie?