Feminism

That’s one way to end the conversation.

or the continuation of this one, or the beginning of a new one
again more choices to make;)

That’s wrong! Fix it stupid.

uhm no lol but ok, wrong in what way?

Hillary is going to write a novel. This seemed as good a topic as any to post that in.

in which the village idiot becomes president, fucks it all up and leaves in disgrace.

1 Like

That wouldn’t be a novel, it would be a history book.

1 Like

I love this. The word “women” is now sexist. hahahaha. This is the world that vile feminists have created. A world without women’s sports. A word where women don’t exist because anyone can suddenly call himself a woman and be accepted as one solely from his self-declaration. A world where women are not appreciated or valued because women don’t even exist. Way to go feminists. I’m sad that you’ve ruined it for real women but I am pleased that you’ll suffer along with them.

Angie and I were talking tonight about how dykes hate anyone who isn’t a dyke. and I mean hate. fuck them.

You read like a dyke of sorts.

1 Like

Lol🤣

I only said one sentence about that misogynist and that‘s already „talking too much“ for you, lol. But that mysoginist didn‘t talk too much or even said anything wrong in your screwed up sick world. But if he would have uttered some racial rant, I bet you wouldn‘t applaud him. No wonder you don‘t see anything wrong with what he said, while judging my comment despite I only did what he did to ironically point out whatˋs wrong with misogynistic assholes like him. Thanks for proving my point once more.

Sounds like a man-hating dyke.

That‘s either because you can‘t read or are too dumb to comprehend. As you still even don‘t comprehend Merriam Webster’s definition of feminism, I bet on the latter.

not dumb. can read. know a man-hater when I see one.

that strap-on not keeping you warm at night?

As I don‘t hate men, you are wrong. I also don’t consider men or women as being subordinate to the opposite gender. You at the other side applaud any women hating drivel anyone notes. Which proves you as the only hater among us both.

1 Like

unsurprisingly that got a like from Michelle.

what you say proves nothing. you’re the one who has resigned herself to sleeping with dogs.

Says an alcoholic and women hater. Any streetdog has more decency and quality than you.