Favorite TV Shows

I guess it was the only place we could stay together.

Lol@I am a very thorough soaper (combined with that Look):joy:

I just saw a scene in the science fiction show The Expanse that rivals the Miami Vice scene. I love happy endings.

I’m so sorry.

The Picard trailer is out. Data, 7 of 9, the Borg, I am so sold. lol.

1 Like
1 Like

Haha. I love bloopers.

I couldn’t sleep last night so I watched a TV show on my phone. I don’t often do that but insomnia sucks so whatever. It was called “Lost” and it might have been the stupidest show I’ve ever seen. They’re stranded on an island somewhere and all the chicks are perfectly groomed, no hairy underarms, freshly shampooed hair and so on. Absurd. It worked, though. I fell asleep promptly and slept well through the night.

1 Like

That’s interesting, Reg, because I spiritually went through a cleansing, followed by a sound sleep.

I didn’t feel cleansed. I felt like I had lost a few IQ points by wasting my time on TV.

I felt like I had gained a few.

After CBS announced the new Picard, NBC just announced a new Battlestar Galactica. In my opinion, the Battlestar Galactica reboot of the early 2000s was the best sci-fi show of all time. We’ll see how this new one goes.

We have a date. Jan 24.

I am not into South Park but good for them. Screw the police state.

I heard they issued China something akin to an apology.

“Like the NBA, we welcome the Chinese censors into our homes and into our hearts,” they said in a statement on Twitter. “We too love money more than freedom and democracy.”

Disturbing!

Can you say “sarcasm”?

On the world stage? No! That’s like saying “parody” after a formal congressional hearing.

Have you ever watched South Park?

Trump is on the world stage. South Park mocks the world stage.