Favorite Music Videos

It was more than greatest music tho wasn’t it Will? Maybe at 5 everyone thinks the world is more relaxed.
The only music I knew back then was Peter Frampton and the Eagles lol.

Yes! There was change in the air. It was electric. Musically, politically, societal upheaval. So glad I was there then.

I saw Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Arlo Guthrie, Jethro Tull, all live and so many more. It was a wonderful and terrible time to be alive.

Do you think you can expand on that, Will, because wonderful and terrible seem contrary to each other.

Wonderful for the music and terrible for the societal upheaval because of the war.

I’ve actually seen arlo as well.

I don’t have 1 artist or band that sticks out where I say, wow. That was superior. I don’t have a favorite live show. Delta rae and spearhead were very good live.

I like this Cover Version better than the original, as the latter contains a silly rap part. I also enjoy the cover version more because I love the Chinese Zither in it. I usually dislike typical Chinese music, but here‘s it‘s adapted to Western ears. It totally works for me. It belongs to my treasure of favourite instrumental pieces.

1 Like

It‘s just animated, nonetheless very fascinating.

This is fantastic. I always had huge respect for craftsmanship, regardless which material. It‘s one of a few honest works people can do. Some guy from Sweden is the driving force behind building a marble machine. As far as I know, he built two of them, one mainly made out of wood and the newer one contains mixed materials and is even more complex.

The first video shows the building of the new „Marble Machine X“ and the second shows the finalized first marble Maschine made of wood.

That’s lovely, Gunda.
Tell us, do you own a bidet or are you one of the 99% of the world whose hygiene has come into question.

I hate to break this to you but there are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, so at least a quarter of the planet (and probably more) wash with water.

1.8 billion Muslims and you are saying they all own bidets? Are you sure about that?

Kindly re-read.

Kindly re-read.

I’m mad at you. Do t talk to me right now. W dry thing you day falls on deaf ears because you are a rude and narrow minded. I know what you said but I also remember what you first said.

???

You must be talking to Reg. I think he understands other languages.

Good. I’ll assume you will be buttying out soon.