Favorite Music Videos

You 3 should form your own band and call yourselves “Three Crickets Walk in a Bar”

Did you ask a question?

The post I’m confused about the most about was our engagement last night. I hardly remember being on here. As well as a lot of posts about racism. You are very confusing.

I admit, it was forgettable.

Didn’t seem like it.

It was difficult to push through the insensitive way in which you delineated my character.

Some white guy rocking an electric sitar in Brighton, UK. Brilliant.

1 Like

After considerable thought, I feel the need to retract my statement about engaging with you since you didn’t really invite me to engage in anything. Yours was more an exclusive, offhanded tirade.

I don’t remember that either. Certainly not about you. Was this about comparing you to the mirror lady?

It is!

Who or what is the mirror lady?

They’re not active so I’ll quote it.

Oh yeah. I remember that. I guess Michele took offense.

Not at all. I got my feelings hurt.

I have no idea at all what this is. Some Russian thing.

1 Like

What I love about America is their nature and wildlife (minus the deserts and dry areas and minus it‘s poisonous and dangerous fauna like snakes and scorpions). When it comes to vacations I would love to do two things in my life:

1. Riding on horseback along the north-western coast line of Europe starting from Tallinn and ending up in Lissabon.
  2. Riding on horseback along the western coastline of the U.S.

Both will never happen, not even with a motorbike or car, and that’s not really bad, but it‘s nice to dream about it.:slight_smile:

No music video, but a short trailer about a once in a lifetime 4.000 miles journey through 8 states of the USA on horseback by Marie Bäumer and her guide Hawk. Starting at the Mexican and ending up at the Canadian border.

And now some music - to fit the criteria’s for posting in this forum. :smile:

Jimi died 49 years ago, today.

3 Likes

Earth, Wind and Fire made news so this song seems fitting for today.

Now that’s a trip down memory lane. I love it.

1 Like

Dwight Yoakam was at Winstar last weekend.