Favorite Music Videos

I would assume so. I can’t imagine they’d want to just leave it there.

I didn’t know if there were so many peoplez they just hosed it down the next day.

I Googled. 161,000 fans evenly spread over 4 days. 40k per day.

It was strangely hot to watch her do that. I think Michele felt it too, given her comment. I wouldn’t have wanted to be the guy involved, but I enjoyed watching her do that to him.

I didn’t know it was a vulgarity competition, especially knowing how you feel about homosexuality and bestiality or I would have posted something more appropriate.

Yeah, because you know he was dragged on stage against his will and cringing through it all. It did make for disgusting entertainment though, which is better than none
Is it dragged or drugged? Doesn’t matter. You know what I mean.

Hey! How hot is that! Climate control green, yum!

He clearly participated willingly and looked like he enjoyed it. I don’t share his taste for being peed on but whatever, consenting adults.

It isn’t. I actually didn’t find it that vulgar. Again, consenting adults. A bit odd to do that on stage but whatever.

I didn’t watch that. I find the title far more disgusting than this strangely attractive woman peeing on that fat white man. To each their own, though.

I don’t know why not. You’ve shared everything else.

Don’t be a prude. Watch it. The vomit is pure liquid and has a really bright neon green color. I even imagine you have a T-shirt of the same. Well, I don’t want to ruin it for you but that girl does this thing with her fingers…you’d just have to watch it. Don’t forget to like and share.

Nico, were you in Daytona last year?

nope, unlike you iam not a fan of car races or any happenings were people are being peed upon :wink:

I found a video worth watching and unlike your rancid pee tape, this demonstrates real tasteful art.

You didn’t like my TikTok? You’d have to be prude with penis envy to not think that was humor but I know you probably prefer talent over optical illusion so I’m going to try one last time today.

Michele, my pee tape was fine art. You are posting silly TikToks.

Do you remember Robert Mapplethorpe’s “Pisschrist?”

1 Like

Yes!

Oh it was Andres Serrano. My bad.

Oh right. Mapplethorpe was the pedo art guy, yes?

I Googled and failed to find the humor. Do you have anything else?

I don’t think there was anything funny about Piss Christ other than the fact that the USA gave a bunch of money to the artist which was ridiculous.

Nothing funny at all. Do you remember the piece?