Favorite Music Videos

I have not posted Moldovan homosexuals dancing on an airplane for at least a year. Here they are.

what do you think an angel would have to do in order for them to deserve death?

Google Azrael.

afbeelding

I suppose pride and rebellion.

Azrael isnā€™t in the Bible so itā€™s all speculation but Azrael seems like an obedient Angel.

Azrael is foolish superstition. I like this scooter Honda is releasing. Iā€™m not sure a brown man should be allowed to ride it, though.

Didnā€™t you just purchase a pair of scooters?

i wonder why? be proud like these 2:

1 Like

Why do you make things about race. I sort of skirted around this earlier because nothing is ever accomplished when discussing racism. I donā€™t really believe in racism since hatred goes deeper than a persons skin color, although many use it to keep from addressing the real issue.

thats all to deserve death?! geez i you might need more mental help than those that own a scooterā€¦

No, thatā€™s not all but I didnā€™t want to bore you with biblical truths of perversion.

thank you (i guess)

Yes. Iā€™m not sure an old man should be allowed to ride those either.

It was a joke, Michele. Those little Vespa-style scooters are not consistent with the style most brown men try to cultivate. Obviously, styles vary among brown men, especially across the ages, and my own style is far more formal than most, but I have never seen a brown man ride one of those Vespa-style scooters and I think it would look odd. Sort of like seeing a Chinese guy rocking a bunch of NBA gear. No problem with it either way, but not what Iā€™m expecting.

The hungarian pathologist at work has a vespa. He drives his car like a maniac. I think heā€™s the only person I know with a vespa. If he had a japanese motorcycle, heā€™d probably be dead.

You know, the more I think about it, an old brown guy riding one of these would look fine.

Niu makes an electric one but only goes 70 km/h (45 mph).

Anyway, itā€™s almost winter and I wonā€™t be buying any of these.

1 Like

I put myself on the waiting list for one of those scooters, and also for an NC750X. I probably wonā€™t buy either one but I like the idea of having the option when they arrive.

2 Likes

rip vader abraham

Two days ago I watched a documentary about most male foreign workers living and working conditions in Katar (I donā€˜t know why they didnā€˜t also look onto the female conditions, I assume it wasnā€˜t possible for them as many if not most female foreign workers donā€˜t live outside their owners house). Terrible. Thereā€˜s no other word to describe it. The FIFA is a shame. I donā€˜t get why the national football associations worldwide donā€˜t tear down that institution. Shame on them as well.

And yet, I will watch the German games. Just as I watched the military riding events at the Olympics in China and Russia.