Falling oil prices—followed by rising gas prices

I only addressed your race argument, not Putin‘s lie about the denazification. Race never played any issue in Putin‘s reasons (Lied or not).

Wrong. Only a brown man with an inferiority complex would be that silly to claim that race was a reason for this war.

Gunda, I know you have reading comprehension issues, but if you can seriously read those articles and claim Putin never said race was a reason for the war, you’re less bright than I had thought, and it’s not like I had a high opinion of your intelligence to start with.

Liar, liar, pan….nevermind.

Does it frustrate you that trump lost to him?

Trump didn’t lose to him. It does frustrate me when I think about how many 3-letter organizations, corporations, media outlets, foreign governments and Democratic Party supporters coupled with overwhelmingly heavy censorship he needed to beat Trump.

Does it make you proud that he practiced deception to steal the election?

I don’t believe that lie. I didn’t realize you did. Trump doesn’t even believe it.

It may be that you just don’t have as many trusted sources for reliable information as I do.

No. I don’t believe that is the case.

Right. Your sources can’t be trusted nor are they reliable.

Amazing that all those states were separately rigged.

1 Like

Reggie, you are so stupid and self-righteous, it’s beyond my widest imagination. No wonder you cling so desperately on your self-made definitions and point of views, as accepting the truth would put your comfortable little black and white world upside down. Ethnicity is not the same as race. Look it up if you don’t want to believe me, silly.

Link: Race and Ethnicity Self-Study Guide | Students | Washington University in St. Louis.

Race never played a role in that war, Putin just claimed (regardless if that claim is true or not, I personally believe it’s bullshit), that he wants to prevent a genocide. A genocide which isn’t based on race but on ethnicity.

Gunda, you are not good at this. lol.