Explaining Mankind

A few years ago I watched the most intriguing documentation about animals I have seen so far in my life. It was about apes, especially chimpanzees. This here is a short footage from it.

What striked me the most - beside the unique kind nature of Hare - was the description of the physical strongest male chimpanzee of that group. I forgot his name. He was the best warrior and according to the scientists always leaded the raids and wars against other groups of chimpanzees. They described him as if he even was loving to do those violences. But despite being the strongest and being intelligent to win those wars till high age and despite he had the largest supporters of his group, he had no intention to become the leader of it. It seems he was totally happy being a General and being able to live out his brutality but not aspiring the president job. He supported a physically way weaker male to claim the throne. This was so humanlike and explains so much mankind. Soft characters like Hare with a big heart don’t have a chance.

1 Like

Impactful video. Thank you for posting.

1 Like

You‘re welcome. If you want to watch the whole documentary, it‘s available on YouTube.

1 Like

gunfight ensued before he came out unarmed and was arrested.

“It would have been nice if he would have come out with a gun … We would have shot him up a lot. But he didn’t because he was a coward,” Judd said. “When someone chooses to give up, we take them into custody peacefully.”

*Riley, who had no connection to the victims, *
A veteran of the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
he suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder and occasional depression
They begged for their lives and I killed them anyway’
first appeared randomly at the house where the shooting occurred on Saturday night, making nonsensical statements

Red flags everywhere. This crazy mixture of insanity.

look at this fat white boy
angling to be an honorary white boy canadian

Canada should defund the police.

Canada spends $250 USD per person on police. The USA spends about $415 ($364 on state and local, and another 14% on federal). This is similar to medical care where we also spend less and get far more.

Sources below, because I’m not an idiot who posts numbers without sources.

I’m impressed. Your artful vocabulary has grown from the days of stupidity.

that’s a while?

Sister help to trim the sail, hallelujah
Sister help to trim the sail, hallelujah

gracie has been absent
perhaps she is reinstalling the reladonaldjtrump in tvland

you know
i ran a statistical analysis
turns out the introduction of new material wasn’t changed by mybignancy waving a gun
gunda stil likes tv and radio
thinku likers pitbulls
my mamma heckles

Perhaps she’s celebrating the end of one week and beginning of another, Trump-style.

canada and california both
) start with “c”
) have about 40 million people
) interpret “one person, one vote” as “one person, one election”

Elementary. Capitalization and punctuation next.

i had pancakes
i have maple syrup on my hands
the horror
the horror
or maybe it’s corn syrup
with natural and artificial flavors that have been tortured
in any event, it’s sticky
and it won’t wash off

That’s terrible. I am already starting to pity you.

I found the perfect multi-functional tool to help your situation. It’s especially useful if you have an abnormal hearing problem.

Good luck. I hope you get that sticky syrup off.

i would rather get
) hydroxywhatnot to make my hair fall out
) a vaccine to aid me against a virus
) a bullet to the head
) what? where am i?
indicate your choice by marking the parenthesis with a number two pencil