Energy

This guy comes across as a bit too eager. His predictions are a bit too aggressive. Still, if this is real, it’s a game changer.

I hope it’s true.

Wow! Solar energy hasn’t even really caught on world wide yet and it’s already evolved. If technology can create solar energy through standard glass today, perhaps technology will produce solar energy through smoke screens tomorrow. The world cannot keep up with the ever-changing technology.

I’m not crazy about adams colliding together but I suppose this is a breakthrough. What I don’t understand is if they can harness energy from the Sun, why not perfect it? It’s clean and doesn’t harm the climate.

1 Like

Everyone wants fusion. There have been a lot of false starts. I don’t know how real it is. I’m pretty sure I won’t live to see it.

“This will not contribute meaningfully to climate abatement in the next 20-30 years,” Friedmann said. “This the difference between lighting a match and building a gas turbine.”

What is false starts to one is always trial and error to another. Everything is moving faster. We don’t really know what we are going to see.

https://t.me/c/1182805033/749
Geez! I did not know this. I guess we’re going to have to learn to live under surveillance.

They’ve got it to the point where it could heat five hot baths. Not much but it’s vastly more than they had before. It might just proceed to usable levels in my lifetime.