Elon Musk Madness

I’m not complaining about her. I note that she’s not my cup of tea. If she’s his, great. I wouldn’t call her appearance “normal” either, but again to each their own.

Okay. Black balls hanging off both sides of her head does not look normal but her hands have a lot to say. Maybe she will write a book on both arms and Musk can open a publishing company in their child’s name. What did they name the kid? Don’t make me Google. I need to go check the inauguration celebration.

Whatever that is.

She looks a bit like Lady Gaga to me, but younger and thinner. I see nothing in Lady Gaga either, but again, to each their own. I remember AlboGater used to like her a lot.

She looks nothing like Gaga. Hopefully, AlboGator recognized her for her strong voice and not her satanic lyrics.

I thought it was Gaga. If not, who is it?

Her name is Grimes.

Wow. I don’t know musicians anymore.

How appealing. Her real name is apparently Claire Elise Boucher and she is Canadian. One day she appears to have said to herself, “I think I’ll call myself Grimes”. The plural of grime, I assume, although I had always thought that plural was simply grime again. This generation must find grime sexy. Mine didn’t. And still doesn’t, speaking for myself.

Gaga sang the national anthem

No that’s nothing right. More grime would be the proper plural.

Gaga did. We are talking about Elon Musk and his wife, the hand-tattood, Grimes.

I wish to say that, while I would not have chosen such a name for myself, I do think it is an excellent and highly appropriate name for her.

sounds low class

I get it. If she’s going to put a tattoo on her hand she might as well name herself something that’s represents her hand well. Grimes does fit.

see what i mean?

She is low class. She’s married to the richest person in the world. How much lower can you go?

you could be married to trump

1 Like

Grimes could be Trump.