Eating

If you can please remove the diabetes and cholesterol levels as a source of torment in my life. Feel special some other way.

This is an old video but she has the best words and way of getting it across.
Donā€™t starve people because of your ego and sugar.

What a load of crap. Eat less. Exercise more. Works 100% of the time.

Edit: I see treatment for ā€œinsulin resistanceā€ treatment is exactly that. Eat less, exercise more, lose weight. They also suggest metformin which is an evil drug that makes you poop a lot.

Wrong approach Reggie. I spoke with the Doc today about the prediabetes and got told with no changes and abuse itā€™s full blown diabetes in 3 years.

It was educational and I got a plan and strategy. Remember what affects one affects all to some extent.

Mark, what do you mean wrong approach? I never suggested you shouldnā€™t make changes. Start with food. Your food needs to improve if youā€™re going to avoid diabetes.

You were off. Look at all my cholesterol and fat numbers and they are way better than just optimal. What were you screaming out before how I had to lose weight and I had to change my diet? Probably in regard to your overestimation of those.

No vitals of mine were taken such as temp, pulse, blood pressure nor height or weight so none of these were mentioned.

I know blood pressure is a concern and now blood sugar. But this is a silly game and I want to identify the culprits and test a few theories.

Your theory of exercise more and eat less being one.

Best thing for me had been eat and sleep more to avoid eating.

Speaking of which time for some fruit punch. Cottage cheese before sleep.

Right here Reggie.

25 carbs. No wonder you canā€™t lose weight.

1 Like

This is exactly right.

Considering it is from being averaged with your 9.7 I suppose. Just remember your best friend is your bank account. This one just happens to a blood bank account.

Hey I wanted to call you about diabetes Reg. Nothing to prying or personal but I have more at risk and in common with you on the topic. Thatā€™s the subject just a quick call maybe in the evening to reset relations using this key issue to unlock whatever has been locked. It became a key because something formed a lock.

Sure, call tonight if you want. Or just post your question here. Whatever works.

Phone call between prediabetic and diabetic.

Sound too general?

Arjuna and Krishna.

Woodpecker and Walrus off the record.

Iā€™ll still call tonight. No worries. Iā€™m not upset. No forms either. A papercut is a way to manage blood pressure, but that is just too much blood when there needs to be pressure. Also canā€™t really have a functional minimum pressure unless you are awful sticky.

But the slight pressure and letā€™s you know where it is, anything more tells you how deep.

This doesnā€™t have to be the issue this call.

Diabetes o.k.?