Earthquake

3 earthquakes in Port Hardy, Canada. https://www.google.com/amp/s/q13fox.com/2018/10/21/2-powerful-earthquakes-strike-near-port-hardy-canada/amp/
Did you feel it?

Not at all. Slept the sleep of the just. :slight_smile:

Good because there were three and I wondered if quakes that strong could be felt so far away. :grimacing:

I appreciate your thinking of me but that quake was a long ways away and any tsunami would’ve had to go right through Vancouver Island to reach me (which is impossible of course). Safe and sound here. No damage anywhere reported from that quake as far as I know.

The second angel trumpeted, and something like a huge mountain ablaze with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the creatures living in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

• Revelation 8:8-9 TLV

“There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars. And upon the earth nations will be confused by the roaring of the sea and its waves. People will lose heart from fear and anticipation of what is overtaking the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, stand straight and lift up your heads, because your salvation is near!”

• Luke 21:25-28 TLV

If man causes that mountain to break away, fall into the ocean and cause a Tsunami, millions could die and the second line of that prophecy would join the first line in fulfillment.

There’s only one explanation for all of this. Americans are injecting saltwater deep into the ground and fracking the oil from the earth.

Morocco just got hit with a 6.8 earthquake. 2400 died. It barely made any news.

Nonsense. Telegram has been posting stories since the 8th. I bet Google suppressed it.

I assume this is normal seismic activity.